Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• DomRavioli
    DomRavioli Posts: 3,136 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Bought some bubbles from Poundland today (six bottles in a pack) for possibly putting on tables at our wedding.

They are rubbish! When you blow no bubbles come out.

Avoid!

Sorry Poundland!

What exactly were you expecting for a quid? how about get a huge bottle of bubble mix (usually about a quid) and refill if you are that obsessed? I've had them before and they have been perfectly fine.
  • welshasiancheapskate
    Options
    I was in Carmarthen for the day and they were selling collection 2000 trio pallette eyeshadows and two in a pack too!
    The pallette it self says crease resistant and lasts 8 hours.
    HTH

WACS
    Assalamu alaikum. May Allahs blessings be upon you
  • welshasiancheapskate
    Options
    I was in Carmarthen for the day and saw they were seling collection 2000 trio eyeshadow pallettes - two in a pack!
    The palettes itself says eyeshadows lasts 8 hours and is crease resistant.
    HTH

Wacs
    Assalamu alaikum. May Allahs blessings be upon you
  • shortyslk
    shortyslk Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    louise3965 wrote: »
    That lanacane chaffing gel is the same stuff as smashbox primer. I use it under makeup as a primer and it's brilliant

Ooh i'll need to get some of this :) x thanks x
  • shortyslk
    shortyslk Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    derms wrote: »
    Paris Hilton Eyelashes and Ms Manicure tweezers in Castlecourt, Befast today. The girl at the till said the eyelashes were very good and are over £5.00.

That's the two things i bought today! hehe! I've had the tweezers before and lost them! hehe!

The lashes look brilliant :D xxxx
  • ShowmetheMoney
    Options
    louise3965 wrote: »
    That lanacane chaffing gel is the same stuff as smashbox primer. I use it under makeup as a primer and it's brilliant

Can I ask which shelf you find it on - is with the makeup, medicines or body creams (or even somewhere else)? I have looked in 2 local stores with no joy.

• sleepyme
    sleepyme Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    I was in Carmarthen for the day and saw they were seling collection 2000 trio eyeshadow pallettes - two in a pack!
    The palettes itself says eyeshadows lasts 8 hours and is crease resistant.
    HTH

Wacs

I managed to get these in my store today as well. Thanks for posting :D
  • LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can I ask which shelf you find it on - is with the makeup, medicines or body creams (or even somewhere else)? I have looked in 2 local stores with no joy.

Obviously I can't be sure it's the same in every store, but I found mine in amongst the medicines section.

Not sure my skin likes it (Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel). It reminded me a bit of Vaseline (!) though I can't say I'm someone who ever uses primer. I'm usually just a moisturiser/concealer/loose face powder person. Maybe I used too much..not sure!
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi guys, we have packs of 3 assorted Babyliss hair accessories in today, clips,bands,bobbles and kirby grips also on the party section some very pretty cupcake boxes (10 packs of white with silver butterfly design for individual cakes and either spotty or rose desing boxes for 4 cupcakes plus cake cases - hope that makes sense!) xx

thanks op.

Are these with the shampoos or make up?? Thanks
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    They'll be with the hair accessories hun, the girls haven't put them out yet in Canterbury though.Got our Jubilee stuff in today and I'll be putting it out on Tuesday hopefully if I don't get stuck on the till.We have red,white and blue tinsel, square Union Jack bunting,triangular Union Jack bunting, 3packs of Union Jack flags, commemorative plates, commemorative shopping bags, Union Jack 3 tier cupcake stands, inflatable crowns and Union Jack cupcake accessories kits (cake cases and paper decorations on cocktail sticks) xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback