The great “how to save money when you’ve more than two kids” hunt

12346»

Comments

• janehma
    janehma Posts: 6 Forumite
    Hi, Eurosporvac offer mobile homes too, as do Vacansoleil who are a good budget firm also. Lots of cheap Dover/Calais crossings at the mo' P&O and Norfolk line, We are going on the tunnel as we booked it ages ago. It would be ideal to get last minutes from either company. I'd ring Eurosporvac 0031 513 64 70 80 as their website is quite tricky!
  • colin.t wrote: »
    Hi this is my 1st post. My water company, Severn Trent, cap water reates at the regional average for families with 4 or more children. It is called the vulnerable household schems - which sounds a bit sad- but saves us considerable cash.
    They do not advertise this very well so you have to phone and enquire about the scheme.
    I do not know if other water companies do the same thing but it may be that it is an offwat requirement???
    Good luck money saving.

:T Thank you for noting this, Dee Valley Water (Wrexham) also have this scheme if you have I think its 3 or more children you are in receipt of family allowance for, you can have your water meter bill capped at approx £93 per quarter. Also if you get a skin complaint eczema or psoriasis (excuse spellin) with a letter off your Dr (as proof) this will also apply.

More Water companies probably offer this contact them where you live.:money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure