BzzAgent - Free samples to test

Options

Comments

• xshootingstarsx
    Options
    I'm trying to find the URL for a my review I posted on the Boots website for the Nair campaign. Does anyone know how to get it? Thanks
  • bumblebee_tuna
    Options
    I can't help but think it'd be more effective if I actually had any blisters at the mo.. but I haven't :D

I may have to wear my most painful shoes to work for a day just to get one lol :rotfl:
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I'm wondering what actually impacts on your Bzz score? I've completed 4 different activities and I'm still stuck on 8. Do you have to do new activities that you've not done before to get your score to go up? I refuse to join Twitter just for Bzz.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• zoe1984
    zoe1984 Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm trying to find the URL for a my review I posted on the Boots website for the Nair campaign. Does anyone know how to get it? Thanks

No I really struggle with it too!! All my boots ones seem to get rejected by Bzzz so annoying
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    Options
    I think I just click on my userprofile which shows all my reviews on Boots and link this to Bzz!
  • Aysheab
    Aysheab Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone been lucky enough to get the straighteners. Campaigns..... Would love that one!!!
  • Antnshell
    Antnshell Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    Just checked buzzagent and there are some Braun trials, has anyone been invited yet?
  • ktk
    ktk Posts: 283 Forumite
    Options
    I have had my Amazon reviews rejected too. Can't work out how to link to the one I've written.
  • fairydiamond
    fairydiamond Posts: 471 Forumite
    Options
    I'd love to join those Braun campaigns. Some really good looking items there... 2 straighteners and a hair-dryer, Would love to join at least one of those!
    My Wins: £150 Next giftcard. Rimmel Lip Gloss, Benefit Lipstick and lipgloss. Rimmel Day2Night mascara. Elizabeth Arden Body Treatment Cream. Big Bang Theory T-shirt, Make Up Set, St Tropez Kit, Clipper Mug Tea Set, Rosie Project Book, Kwik Fit MOT. Benefit Make Up Set Dior Star Foundation. VIP Concert Tickets & Meet & Greet with The Saturdays
  • badlass
    badlass Posts: 749 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Nobody has mentioned being on the Braun ones on Facebook either. Would love one of those.

Lx
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills