BzzAgent - Free samples to test

Options

Comments

• Deanied
    Deanied Posts: 405 Forumite
    Options
    I've not been invited to any Braun campaigns. I find it strange as I have a BzzScore of 8.0 and I have been in loads of campaigns recently but these suit me perfectly. Oh well, can't have everything!

I wouldn't be too worried. You can't keep the Braun items. You have to use them, give tour feedback, then return them. Seriously what are they going to do with a used epilator? Ewww!
  • clarkee22
    clarkee22 Posts: 195 Forumite
    Options
    Deanied wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too worried. You can't keep the Braun items. You have to use them, give tour feedback, then return them. Seriously what are they going to do with a used epilator? Ewww!

you don't need to send them back, it states that they will send you one that's all yours for free.
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 June 2014 at 11:31PM
    Options
    Deanied wrote: »

Considering the amount of epilators that have appeared on Ebay the last couple of days, I highly doubt that.

You look at the Bzz fb page and nearly every person commenting on getting on the campaign joined last month and/or this is their first campaign.
  • karenb33
    karenb33 Posts: 364 Forumite
    Options
    Annoying, annoying, annoying. You plug away trying to do the best for Bzzagent and the brands and when the more expensive stuff comes along they give it to their newest agents. I have an 8.8 score and no Braun from me!
  • clarryd
    clarryd Posts: 636 Forumite
    Options
    karenb33 wrote: »
    Annoying, annoying, annoying. You plug away trying to do the best for Bzzagent and the brands and when the more expensive stuff comes along they give it to their newest agents. I have an 8.8 score and no Braun from me!

I haven't been asked either to the new electrical campaigns. My score is 8.8 also and I have slugged my gut's out writing reviews and trying products to give a honest and unbiased view.

Maybe we should do like others not bother and we may get invited to more campaigns.

The Braun one would be great for me to try as I have long hair that needs straightened daily or curled.
  • kez1234
    kez1234 Posts: 2,079 Forumite
    Options
    me neither don't really get any invites anymore, disgusting really since i have been a member since they started
  • LouFace
    Options
    Nine activities over two campaigns and my score went up by 0.1 of a point.
  • kez1234
    kez1234 Posts: 2,079 Forumite
    Options
    you get to keep everything you test, just wish i got an actual invite to try something lol :)
  • sweetcheeks33
    sweetcheeks33 Posts: 1,065 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't get anything from the Braun ones.. Would really liked the hair dryer ... :(
  • LouFace
    Options
    Someone on the fb page posted that they joined Bzz two days after the Braun campaigns were launched, and got invited. She wasn't even a member when the invites started going out and yet she got on the campaign!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure