BzzAgent - Free samples to test

Options

Comments

• katielouisej
    katielouisej Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    Just signed up for my 3rd campaign, it's a bit different, but the tesco extra in my area has apparently been revamped, so sending lots of vouchers to go experience it :D
  • sharond101
    sharond101 Posts: 833 Forumite
    Options
    Just got an invite to a compeed blister plaster trial.
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just signed up for my 3rd campaign, it's a bit different, but the tesco extra in my area has apparently been revamped, so sending lots of vouchers to go experience it :D

Is this the Romford one? I think this is via the Tesco Orchard rather than Bzzagent.
  • bumblebee_tuna
    Options
    Getting really frustrated, I had to do reviews on Ocado's website for the PG Tips Fruit Teas, but I did it, linked them and... they've vanished. No one is talking to me! Bzzagent wont reply, Ocado wont reply. And my score has shot down because they've rejected all 5 reviews! AARHH!!
  • katielouisej
    edited 29 May 2014 at 8:36PM
    Options
    loranius wrote: »
    Is this the Romford one? I think this is via the Tesco Orchard rather than Bzzagent.

No it's peterborough... through bzzagent

https://www.bzzagent.co.uk/pc/tesco-peterborough-extra
  • TequilaMockingbirdy
    Options
    I've been a member for a month, and this week I got two campaigns. The Compeed one and the Shockwaves Volume :D
  • bumblebee_tuna
    Options
    I got the compeed one :D:D:D
  • hayleyholly
    hayleyholly Posts: 219 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya,

Has anyone else got the reviewy thing through for Tesco Peterborough Extra? As I have been invited to it, and have seen the previous emails stating that something big is coming, however, it looks like there will only be money off coupons distributed? I'm confused? Any ideas?

Also, BzzAgent has been really good recently, have been invited to lots and lots of trials, since I have been checking daily for new surveys I keep getting invites!
  • katielouisej
    Options
    Hiya,

Has anyone else got the reviewy thing through for Tesco Peterborough Extra? As I have been invited to it, and have seen the previous emails stating that something big is coming, however, it looks like there will only be money off coupons distributed? I'm confused? Any ideas?

Also, BzzAgent has been really good recently, have been invited to lots and lots of trials, since I have been checking daily for new surveys I keep getting invites!

Yeah I think that's the case, could be money off vouchers for everyday things we buy so we go round the whole shop? Not sure, will be interesting. Just checked and it's still not been shipped yet... need to hurry up :D
  • TequilaMockingbirdy
    Options
    I got the compeed one :D:D:D

I can't help but think it'd be more effective if I actually had any blisters at the mo.. but I haven't :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure