BzzAgent - Free samples to test

Options

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    go to the review you left, click your own username and then copy that link

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Bit of a technophobe here, know what I know and that's it! :)
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Lyradog
    Lyradog Posts: 148 Forumite
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    A2 milk coupons have arrived...plenty to hand out and very generous at a free bottle each time...

Tesco are doing the milk , 2 for £3.50 and if you use 2 coupons you get £3.98 off ur shop
  • bumblebee_tuna
    Options
    My fajita kit is here! My fajita kit is here!!

Know what I'm having for dinner later, yum yum...
  • Lyradog
    Options
    My fajita kit is here! My fajita kit is here!!

Know what I'm having for dinner later, yum yum...

Mine arrived yest morning , guess what I had for dinner last night , oh my yum yum yum , they were lovely , although my. 7 yr old thought the salsa too spicy . Tonight am gonna try the five pepper grinder on pork chops . Still have the heat and season chips in cupboard too .
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    :( i can not use my a2 vouchers as none of the 4 tesco near me stock it, i have done a search on buzzagent and the nearest to me is about 15 miles away

I'm gutted as i wanted to try this :(
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • crystal9
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Is it just me or everyone who's on the persil capsules only have 1 activity to do?

i had a review activity have done that twice but am now unable to do anything else on it
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    Crystal...some larger morrisons also stock the a2 milk and possibly waitrose too so if you have either of those near you should be able to use your vouchers there....

Ive noticed the same with the prsil tabs...only one real activity which ive completed so not much more I can really do other than hand a few out to friends and family in the hope to spead the bzz!!
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Lyradog
    Options
    crystal9 wrote: »
    :( i can not use my a2 vouchers as none of the 4 tesco near me stock it, i have done a search on buzzagent and the nearest to me is about 15 miles away

I'm gutted as i wanted to try this :(

Small tesco near me doesn't have it but massive one does. Waitrose doesn't have it near me either . Hope you find a way to use them , maybe home delivery?
  • crystal9
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Lyradog wrote: »
    Small tesco near me doesn't have it but massive one does. Waitrose doesn't have it near me either . Hope you find a way to use them , maybe home delivery?

Thanks, I have an express metro medium and tesco extra all near by but have it. Our morrisons don't sell it either so don't think I'm going to be able to

Just hope it dosnt go against me as my score is quite high.
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    crystal9 wrote: »

Just hope it dosnt go against me as my score is quite high.

They say it doesn't but it will. I couldn't test out the new Always Infinity because I have irregular periods, and they told me not to worry it won't affect my score.

When my score dropped later in the year I asked why and was told that they take your entire membership history into account when calculating scores, and because I didn't complete a campaign it reduced my score.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure