Bankruptcy Credit Reference File Clean Up - Discussion

Options

Comments

• amizaki
    amizaki Posts: 166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

Other issue, I sent twice to Lloyds Bank Plc's address shown in ICO but yet no tracking information showing at Royal Mail site. When, all my others letter delivered, even some I received reply letter, email, phone call but haven't got any update for my Lloyds Credit Card. Anybody knows data controller's address of Lloyds Credit card ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Send the letter again, but not recorded. It stops them getting to the right place in large organisations.

If you really want their data controller address, it's in their privacy policy.
  • Boilie
    Boilie Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I need to send a letter to Lloyd’s Bank to ask them to change an account status, I found an address but it must have been out of date and my letter was returned. 
    I called head office and they were no help with the address required and then gave me a number to call but as I am not a customer there wasn’t an option for me to get through to a human.
    Does anybody have an address for Recoveries department at Lloyd’s please?  
  • MissMia60
    Options
    Hi
    I filed for bankruptcy in November 2014 and discharge 2015. 
    My Experian report shows a section with settled, default and active. Why are some accounts  included in my bankruptcy in default section instead of settled?
    Thanks

• fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,517 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    MissMia60 said:
    Hi
    My Experian report shows a section with settled, default and active. Why are some accounts  included in my bankruptcy in default section instead of settled?
    Thanks

Just check the defaults are November 2014 at the latest, as they should be. They will all drop off next month
  • MissMia60
    Options
    fatbelly said:
    MissMia60 said:
    Hi
    Thanks

Just check the defaults are November 2014 at the latest, as they should be. They will all drop off next month
    One of them is January 2015. Does that mean it will drop off later?
    As long as it does. It would be great. Would that increase my credit rating?
  • MissMia60
    Options
    fatbelly said:
    MissMia60 said:
    Hi
    Thanks

In clearscore have a default updated 2020.
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,517 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
  • deliveryguy1
    Options
    i recently went Bankrupt  on the 29 JAN 2020   i had 3  credit cards  same provider which i was paying the minimum payment on till and beyond the 29 JAN 2020  i was getting bills after that date but was told not to pay them as i was bankrupt  about May  i informed  the card provider that i was bankrupt in the mean time from March 2020 with interest payments  had taken me over credit card limit  i phoned and explained they said they would a adjust figures back to JAN 2020  after checking credit file they changed the default payment from Feb 2020  to  the six months before my Bankrupt date  AUGUST TO JANUARY which i had paid  what should i do ? 
  • matilda.cs
    Options
    i recently went Bankrupt  on the 29 JAN 2020   i had 3  credit cards  same provider which i was paying the minimum payment on till and beyond the 29 JAN 2020  i was getting bills after that date but was told not to pay them as i was bankrupt  about May  i informed  the card provider that i was bankrupt in the mean time from March 2020 with interest payments  had taken me over credit card limit  i phoned and explained they said they would a adjust figures back to JAN 2020  after checking credit file they changed the default payment from Feb 2020  to  the six months before my Bankrupt date  AUGUST TO JANUARY which i had paid  what should i do ? 
    You need to contact your insolvency service (the people who dealt with you br initially) 
    they will deal with it for you - AS LONG AS YOU INCLUDED THAT DEBT ON YOUR BR PETITION. 
    sorry to shout, but that’s important. If you didn’t include them, you may be eligible for those debts still. 
    So, assuming you included them, the debt didn’t exist after 29th January and fees before or after this debt no longer exist either. 
    Don’t panic, though. As long as you included them, you’ve got nothing to worry about. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback