Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options

Comments

• Glyndwr_2
    Glyndwr_2 Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/7/380.aspx?pbq=3089%2c3089%2cVOVOL
    In which of these cities has the passion been reportedly happening?
    Sydney

(I'm currently updating 'post 6' as the new 'post 2')
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Ben_Doone wrote: »
    MSE'ers seem to be having lots of luck - my turn soon I hope, I'm sure you all wish it for me. 2wq76e1_th.jpg

Ben if only you knew what I wish for you......

Looks like there are quite a few winners - so maybe a little list will be nice. I'll see what I can come up with (anything to keep me distracted from working)
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • grotbags19
    grotbags19 Posts: 527 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've been a member of Pigsback since middle of October last year and have won 4 quizzes, the last being yesterday,(thanks to klb and Glyndwr posting answers). Various family members i've referred have also won.
    If you’re British in the living room, what are you in the bathroom? European!
  • koala987
    koala987 Posts: 1,336 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've been a member of Pigsback since July 2006 but only really started using the site in June 2007 and have won 2 quizzes - the Credit Expert quiz and the Travel Quiz. Thanks to klb, Glyndwr and all those who post the answers. icon7.gif
    Don't wait for the storm to pass
    Learn to dance in the rain
  • NAR
    NAR Posts: 4,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    For the Northern Ireland Piggies:-

N.I. Jobs Quiz - http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/199/1090.aspx?pbq=1581%2c1581%2cVOVSR

Answer 95-115.
  • P178
    P178 Posts: 233 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    BritBrat

Well done for winning the quiz. It's nice to see people win who does so much to help others.

I think I am going to stay on this thread, I kind of like it here. lol. I hope someone takes over the post #2
    [FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]If you want something very much,let it go free.If it comes back to you,it is yours forever.If it doesn't it was never yours to begin wih.[/FONT]
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Options
    Has the racing tips been moved to another forum now ?
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    P178 wrote: »

I think I am going to stay on this thread, I kind of like it here. lol. I hope someone takes over the post #2

Glyndwr has taken over from jules-2005 and will be keeping this post updated :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • neddles_2
    neddles_2 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    I have been a member of pigsback for 3 years and have never won a quiz or had any of my tips etc published, I must be a mug because the first thing I do everyday is answer the quizzes - do the crossword and how am I repaid - NADA nothing only the occaisional CT and dubious sign up!!!!:confused:

Love you Ben!!!!!
  • Muffy0
    Muffy0 Posts: 4,387 Forumite
    Options
    Do u get something for completing the crossword? Ive never bothered..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure