Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options

Comments

• tagal
    tagal Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks all, they should be random but you never know. May change the time just to see, but knowing my luck all the winners will be at the old time I used to enter. I think some of us are lucky and some not, and I am the 'not'!
  • Babafette
    Babafette Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Muffy0 wrote: »
    Do u get something for completing the crossword? Ive never bothered..
    Not at the moment, but I live in hope........... I do the crossword every day anyway so it only takes a few moments to post it here as well. Maybe some day soon they will start awarding a daily prize again. :o
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.... :/
  • jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    Options
    I had a pm telling me that there was a nice new thread started on pigsback so i deceided to come back and have a look.. but unfortunatley out of 83 messages ben has posted 22 of these so i see nothing has changed, thats 27% of the thread and its only 4.10pm. so my first instinct to ditch pigsback on MSE was the right move.

What a shame no one is listening and ben has no respect for those who have asked him politley to tone it down..

This thread will be closed or die a death soon

Bye

prevous message on old thread
    ive decided that after 4 years of Mse and pigsback that im now going to do my pigsback related stuff on paid to shop, its not just pigsback its other threads and im bored with it all now. im a moaner if i comment, even though he has the right to continually post unneccessary posts but it we comment we moaning.. Sorry ben but if you cant see that your actions have split this thread and to be honest probably the DEATH of this thread with now another regular and oldie leaving then im sorry that you couldnt have the decency to meet us half way and only comment on at least half of your 30 odd posts..

Good bye from someone who loved this thread and mse (never thought i would ever say that)
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • Little_Mama
    Little_Mama Posts: 925 Forumite
    Options
    Glyndwr wrote: »

JFK

Glyndwr wrote: »

Meal for 2 exp 1/8
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/335/2012.aspx?pbq=3031%2c3031%2cVOVSP
    (sorry, will need to look up the answer to this one)

February 2000

Thanks for doing this Glyndwr

LM :)
    :jMFWin3T2 No 20 - aim £94.9K to £65K:j

• Muffy0
    Muffy0 Posts: 4,387 Forumite
    Options
    jockettuk wrote: »
    I had a pm telling me that there was a nice new thread started on pigsback so i deceided to come back and have a look.. but unfortunatley out of 83 messages ben has posted 22 of these so i see nothing has changed, thats 27% of the thread and its only 4.10pm. so my first instinct to ditch pigsback on MSE was the right move.

What a shame no one is listening and ben has no respect for those who have asked him politley to tone it down..

This thread will be closed or die a death soon

Bye

prevous message on old thread
    ive decided that after 4 years of Mse and pigsback that im now going to do my pigsback related stuff on paid to shop, its not just pigsback its other threads and im bored with it all now. im a moaner if i comment, even though he has the right to continually post unneccessary posts but it we comment we moaning.. Sorry ben but if you cant see that your actions have split this thread and to be honest probably the DEATH of this thread with now another regular and oldie leaving then im sorry that you couldnt have the decency to meet us half way and only comment on at least half of your 30 odd posts..

Good bye from someone who loved this thread and mse (never thought i would ever say that)

Don't let him wind you up, it's obvious it is done on purpose - he'll soon get bored.... don't leave here, I really enjoyed this thread until recently - everyone has been so helpful. :(
    M x
  • lingojingo
    lingojingo Posts: 727 Forumite
    Options
    jockettuk wrote: »

I was just counting them myself when I got to your post.
    Even though I've put him on 'ignore', he's still filling up the pages, :mad: makes it take so much longer to find the posts I really want to read.

I joined in January and have won 2 competitions. Sometimes i enter early, about 8am, but some mornings i don't have time and so I enter about 4.30- 5pm
  • indelacio
    indelacio Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    Options
    the new thread should have been titled "no chat" That way all of his posts couldve been deleted and we would only get posts worth reading, and leave the other for the useless chatter.
  • supermoneysaving2008
    Options
    Im fairly new to this site, and find it a bit clicky, I think these comments against Ben are rude and amount to bullying, so i think its the people who are making these personal comments about him, are the ones to be reported and not Ben.
  • tagal
    tagal Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    Guess what, I got a quote for Budget home insurance through PB, and when I went to go ahead it had been removed from PB. So went ahead directly but complained to PB this morning. They have given me 2,500 points within few hours without the need to give them my policy number. WOW another two John Lewis vouchers towards ny handbag fund! Tracey X
  • Glyndwr_2
    Glyndwr_2 Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is any one else getting Bad Rquest when they click on the links or is it just me :(

Hopefully they're all sorted now (bound to have missed 1 or 2 though). I've removed loads of out of date sign ups etc. I haven't added any though as it's not something I bother with much. If people start posting them again, I'll start adding them. Most quizzes are posted now, but I've not remembered all the answers & will go back to them at some point.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure