disicplinary at work-am soooo scared

Options
124»

Comments

• CFC
    CFC Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Options
    You should stop panicking.

Firstly, this is an investigation, which means they are going to ask you questions and look into the facts. As a result of that meeting they will either decide that the matter should go to a disciplinary or not.

You do not say what you have done, just that it was serious. Even if it should go to a disciplinary, the company may find itself in a difficult situation if you were dismissed for gross misconduct when you had not been suspended after the incident.

When good workers get into a situation where they may find themselves on the receiving end of a disciplinary action, they do get upset, because they like to get things right and not create problems. Your manager will know you are this kind of person - exactly the kind of worker that employers want to keep whenever they possibly can!
  • hannahsmummy1
    hannahsmummy1 Posts: 386 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All

Went into work last night, and it was not as bad as i had expected. I still have my meeting tonight, the problem has been corrected (for all those that pm'd me) The boss was fine with me last night too. Thanks for all your replies tho!
    Now im debt free i want to be fat free too!
  • floss2
    floss2 Posts: 8,030 Forumite
    Options
    Let us know how you get on today....
  • hannahsmummy1
    hannahsmummy1 Posts: 386 Forumite
    Options
    Well... i kept my job. They have given me a 1st written warning, for not following procedure basically. I am so happy that i didnt get into too much trouble. The boss told me not to look so worried when i was called into his office, and he said i looked miserable on thursday when i was in too! Anyways thank you once agian for all your replies!
    Now im debt free i want to be fat free too!
  • caleo
    caleo Posts: 345 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't posted on this thread, but have been following it, and I am pleased to hear it has all been resolved for you!

Thanks for letting us know how things went!

Caleo
  • timbellina
    timbellina Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know how it went - sounds like you have nice employers, in fact.

Congrats on the driving test, and on losing weight. If you really want to lose weight - can I suggest giving up wheat? It's really worked for my wife and I - we're losing weight steadily but not too quickly; and we've suddenly gained far too much energy for people of our age! It's brilliant!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure