July 2008 Grocery Challenge

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
3.1K replies 305.5K views

Replies

• ifonlyitwaseasierifonlyitwaseasier Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Annelouise no spoilers please!!!! have to wait til tomorrow as Oh isn't a fan!
    Nonny mouse and Proud!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
    !!
    Debtfightingdivaextraordinaire!!!!
    Amor et metus. Lac? Sugar? Quisque massa vel duo? (stolen from a lovely forumite!)

2.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    sav3r - those look fab, can i have one???
    Nonny mouse and Proud!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
    !!
    Amor et metus. Lac? Sugar? Quisque massa vel duo? (stolen from a lovely forumite!)

• SAV3RSAV3R Forumite
    222 Posts
    sav3r - those look fab, can i have one???

it worked then, You'll have to be quick, they dont last long with DH and 2 boys, LOL :D
    2.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom , thank you!!
    Nonny mouse and Proud!!
    !!

• annelouise_2annelouise_2 Forumite
    360 Posts
    ifonlyitwaseasier

won't spoil it ,fantastically innovative tonights episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annelouise
    Be who you are and say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind....Dr Seuss
    2.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    i can't wait, but have to. he's odd like that my OH :confused:

am watching wimbledon (again:rolleyes: ) i don't mind if it's anything but doubles!!!!!
    Nonny mouse and Proud!!
    !!

• You'll love Doctor Who!!!
    I saved last week's espisode so I could watch them both together.
    Have a great night everyone!! Just about to tuck into my mum's apple crumble with some of our garden raspberries and strawberries with creme fraiche.
    SFT
    :cool: Frugal Living 2010 member MFW by 2014 Was 88,000 now £46,877.90 Grocery Budget for Dec-April=£173.72/£244 (Groc Budget 2010 from Ebay/Voucher savings/Quidco -If we can do it will save our £980 GC budget) Now living the dream -in our tiny country cottage-all thanks to MS forums. x 39 2 go
    Stockpile Savings: £89.72 Voucher savings £8
  • EssexHebrideanEssexHebridean Forumite
    10.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If some of the ftresh stuff you need is veggies, how about buying frozen rather than fresh and using the voucher that way, but without leaving yourself without veg for later in the month.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016 :D
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
  • jediteacherjediteacher Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    mama67 wrote: »
    This has probably been answered already, but when I was buying stuff for the school cooking club got alot of things from Mr T & Mr S. as were[strike]reasonably priced[/strike] cheap.

Thanks for the advice. :beer:
    I actually bought three baking trays today from Morrisons for £2.99. :T Thought this was quite reasonable. Well, when I say I bought what I mean to say is my DH bought as he bought it home after popping out to get some small bits we'd run out of that we need for our little girl to eat. So, I'm not including it in my spend.
    'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.' :cool:
    Proud Mummy to two gorgeous miracles.:j
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals