Lucielle's daring debt free journey

Options

Comments

• lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,746 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Back from work, feet are killing me. Going to have a quick read of the papers and then off to wallow in the bath. Working tomorrow at 6, so hopefully I will get to go and see my horses tomorrow, hope it is nice weather as I am a fair weather rider!!!

Hypno, will look into the challenges not sure I am up to it against such a magnificent opponent as you, well done on the car boot.
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • lucielle
    Options
    Back from riding my boy(s), I don't ride the old fella he is for the children. It was nice to see them both. Had no electricity today from 8.30-2.00 luckily I remembered to fill a flask with boiling water so I could have a brew. Off to work at 6, not sure what is happening tomorrow should find out tonight.
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
  • penguin83
    penguin83 Posts: 4,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Lucielle - just wanted to say well done so far, you have already paid off a massive amount.

I too have horses (although just the 1 at the moment) so can sympathise with you re costs. Glad you got out today on them.

x x x
    Pay Debt by Xmas 16 - 0/12000
    There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.
  • lucielle
    Options
    Thanks penguin. The trouble is patience wasn't one of my virtues and I want it all paid NOW! However as the euro millions didn't come up this week it looks like it will be the hard slog way.

Been out on my boy, had a lovely ride and went on a ride I've been on before but by myself. Which for me and him is quite daring as he likes to go out in company as do I so they can open the gates!! Don't think I will get up again until next week.

On a DFW note I worked 4 hours last night. Possibly working thurs, fri , sat and sun. Not to sure what I will be doing with the children as oh is on call.
  • lucielle
    Options
    No work today. Have to take 2 youngest for there tuition so that will be most of the day taken up. Also got to call in at Tescos as a jumper I bought for ds2 has still got the alarm tag attached to it!!! That will be interesting. Have a good one.
    L
  • lucielle
    Options
    Alarm tag safely removed and no scary ride in a Police car! Also no work today. Nobody phoned which is a pain. They really do mess me around. So that is the budget up the swanee.
    L
  • WorkingHardDFW
    WorkingHardDFW Posts: 1,324 Forumite
    Options
    Sounds like you are making progress Lucielle.

Have you put your figures into a snowball calculator? When is your estimated DFD?
    Working Hard to be Debt Free - one day :A soon
    DFW Long Hauler 74; Mortgage overpayments MFiT-2 challenger 100
    Total Nov07 £36000, Sep10 £1623:o:)
  • lucielle
    Options
    I know this is going to sound stupid but I can't seem to get it to 'snowball'. I estimate 2012 but if anybody can enlighten me I would be grateful. I have just had a cooking session and made rhubarb crumble, apple and raspberry crumble, rhubarb crunch, 2 quiches and I have got flap jack in the oven. It can be a bit hit and miss but it still gets eaten. Still no phone call for work
    L
  • roxy7699
    roxy7699 Posts: 1,067 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cant help on the snowball side but can I come round for pudding please.
  • lucielle
    Options
    What do you fancy? Crumble, crunch ,flap jack oh and I do a mean sticky toffee pudding.......the choice is yours.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family