Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Hayfever sufferers! Fantastic bargain Lloyds Pharmacy- 'Medinose' + Ioniser 19.99!!
    • 16th Apr 08, 1:20 PM
    Hayfever sufferers! Fantastic bargain Lloyds Pharmacy- 'Medinose' + Ioniser 19.99!! 16th Apr 08 at 1:20 PM
    I wasn't sure whether or not to post this in 'Health and Beauty', but as it's such a great deal I thought it would be better to post it here where more people would see it. I think it qualifies as a 'Grabbit' anyway as it's a limited offer.

Last year, on another thread (, people were giving fantastic reviews about a device called a 'Medinose' for treating hayfever symptoms. At the time Lloyds Pharmacy were doing a special offer on their own version, an 'Allergy Reliever' for £14.99. The reviews for this one were equally as good as the Medinose one which retails at around £80 I think.

The offer is back, and all of Lloyds electrical items are reduced by a further 10% until 29th April, making it £13.49. As well as the Allergy Reliever, Lloyds are also selling an 'Ionising Air Purifier' (also excellent for people with allergies)- this normally retails at £19.99, but it's half-price at the moment, at £9.99, and with the 10% discount £8.99! So if you buy both products together, the total is £22.48.

There do seem to be some variations from store to store- for instance, in my local Ellesmere Port store the deal was buy both items and get £5 off, so I managed to get them for £19.99- hence my post heading. (When I first posted it I thought all stores would be the same, and I can't change the heading now. But I think it's still a good deal at £22.48!)

To find your nearest store, click here:

The offer is slightly confusing on the website. The products are shown at their full price initially, but when you add them to the basket by clicking 'purchase now', they show as £13.49 for the Allergy Reliever and £8.99 for the Air Purifier. Postage is £3.95 (but free when you spend £40), bringing the total for the 2 products to £26.43. Here is the website link:

Hope that's useful for all you hayfever sufferers.
    Last edited by harryharp; 25-04-2008 at 4:59 PM.
    Harpists do it in a heavenly way.....
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,229Posts Today

7,680Users online

Martin's Twitter