Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Aggie
    Party Plan
    • 16th Oct 07, 11:48 PM
    Party Plan 16th Oct 07 at 11:48 PM
    I can't believe in a forum on upping your income, no-one has mentioned party plan organisations. I do 2 at the moment, the Body Shop at Home (like the Body Shop on the high-street, but direct selling in peoples homes) and Creative Memories (photoalbums and storage options, scrapbooking etc), but there are many companies out there. All pay commission on sales and give a discount for personal use.

You are effectively self-employed, so choose your hours and can easily fit around children or another job.

Its a great way to make extra cash, and in my case get a discount on products I would use anyway!

Last edited by Former MSE Natasha; 30-10-2007 at 7:04 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,388Posts Today

7,408Users online

Martin's Twitter