Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • wellylass89
    • By wellylass89 18th Dec 16, 8:32 AM
    • 297Posts
    • 364Thanks
    wellylass89
    New place, fresh start..
    • 18th Dec 16, 8:32 AM
    New place, fresh start.. 18th Dec 16 at 8:32 AM
    Hello all

I've decided to start a new diary catch up on my old musings here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5485047

I've just moved into a place of my own after a crazy year, relationship breakdown, moving back to my home area, getting a new full time job.

I'm still in debt but more determined to clear it than ever, I feel like having my own place and to a point being in control of most things will help. I can batch cook, use the slow cooker to it's full potential!!

Anyway off to complete my SOA and will post it here..

Feeling positive..

Welly x
Page 4
    • wellylass89
    • By wellylass89 16th Sep 17, 12:56 PM
    • 297 Posts
    • 364 Thanks
    wellylass89
    I've done something I've been toying with for a while and I've bought YNAB, I've read many good things about it and I think it will be what I need to get me to realize what I actually waste my money on.

So here goes..

Welly x
    • louby40
    • By louby40 16th Sep 17, 6:43 PM
    • 1,078 Posts
    • 2,994 Thanks
    louby40
    Welly, YNAB is brilliant- it's totally changed my money life! Good luck with it. Watch the YOUTUBE videos they are really helpful!
    Parent loan PAID IN FULL Sealed Pot Challenge 10 #572
    Emergency fund £500/£1000. Christmas savings £400/£600
    Kitchen July £12,493 SEPT £11,493. 12% paid off
    Barclaycard £442
    Car loan £3278 Mortgage £96,197
    • wellylass89
    • By wellylass89 19th Sep 17, 2:11 PM
    • 297 Posts
    • 364 Thanks
    wellylass89
    Thanks Louby! So far so good, having the app and the numbers on my phone makes it so much easier to see whats what and it's natural to want to look at that rather than the online bank!!

Nothing much to report, just been working although I'm off now for 3 days.. off to see one of my longest friends tonight we don't see each other often but when we do we just pick up where we last left off and boy do I need it.

Mum and I are going out for lunch Thursday and she's coming here for a few hours so that will be nice, she's only been to visit once and that was for 10 mins and she was with her bf (he's not a nice man but that's another story).

Still trying to find a second job or something to fit in with work, it's so hard coz at times I feel like I could easily do loads of extra then other times I'm totally wiped out and exhausted and I don't know if it will be worth it.

Roll on pay day..

Welly x
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,367Posts Today

8,098Users online

Martin's Twitter