Make your dream amount for 2012 or reach for the sky and make 12,000 in 2012

elly68
elly68 Posts: 2,525 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
edited 22 January 2012 at 10:47PM in Boost your income
Well hi ev1
Make your dream amount for 2012 or reach for the sky and make 12,000 in 2012.
lets see how many takers :j
General
Facebook link
RegrETSY (for fun)
Preemiesuk – sell mobiles
Paperclip > House
Homemade Light Box
Money Making advice
Loan Length Calculator
Money Saving Advice

Ebay Help
eBay Selling Manager
eBay Fatfingers
eBay fee calculator
eBay Goofbay - gadgets
eBay wanted section
eBay Local Bargains
eBay Last Minute
eBay No Bids
eBay most popular search - Pulse
eBay popular searches
eBay Watch Count
eBay Logo Generator
eBay Cheap Auctions
eBay Cheap Auctions
eBay Templates
eBay Trading Assistant

Motivation and Self Development
Mind mapping
The Secret
Audiobook Think and Grow Rich
Earle Nightingale - Youtube
Six Hat Thinking
Mind Mapping and Planning
Life Improvement
Video Courses - Cosmo Learning
500 ways to start a business
CV Builder

Other income
Review earners - wozzon.com
Social Research - job opportunities
Market Research - cpmjobs.co.uk
Market Research - relfm.com
Matched Betting - mbguru.co.uk
Daily Clicks - click your way 2 cash
Freelance Marketplace - peopleperhour.com
Freelancing - notbythehour.com
Paper rounds - Johnstonpress.co.uk
Volunteering Opportunities
do-it.com
Car Advertising - autocarwraps.com
Car Advertising comm-motion.com
Rent your stuff rentnotbuy.co.uk
Online Editing Work wordy.com
Reviews myeggnest.com
Home business help enterprisenation.com
Donate clothes, earn £5 M&S and Oxfam
Text Answer Service Aqa/63336.com

Postage and advertising help
Royal Mail - Postage Charges
Parcels - Interparcel
Parcels - Parcel2Go
Parcels -
collectplus
Parcels - parcelbee
Parcels - Seajays
Flyers printing - Just Print
Packaging supplier - Envelope Master
Packaging supplier - Stationery
Online Printing Services - Fileprint
Online invoicing - Invoice Machine

Websites and Blogging
Web site help - Webs.com
Free website builder - Wix.com
Web Hosting - Godaddy
Web Hosting - One.com
Web Hosting - Namecheap
Web Hosting - Heart.co.uk
Website earners - doshdosh.com
Website affiliates - trienta.com
Website affiliates - paidonresults.com
Website Link help - SEO spyglass
Website Link help
- Link Assistant
Website Link help - SEO Powersuite
Website Link help - Rank Tracker
Website Link help - Website Auditor
SEO help - SEO basics
Convert Files
- Zamzar.com
Convert Files - Freepdfconvert.com
Link Your Websites - Flavors
Affiliate Advertising - Affiliates4u.com
Tickers - Tickerfactory.com
Ticker Guide - Best Blog Tricks
Wordpress Ticker - Blogging Tips
Blog Catalogue - Blog Catalogue
Blog Marketing
- Seededbuzz.com
Blogged - blogged.com
Blog Social Site link - seodevgroup.com
Blog link to Twitter - Twitterfeed.com
Social Networks - ping
Blogging for Business - seoptimise.com
Squidoo Information - squidoo
So finally debt free and it feels amazing however continuing here to stay debt free.Next declutter house and body and finally swim under that waterfall x

Comments

• I'm in, I would just settle for putting money in a Xmas fund as this year I did ok but just before Xmas things went pear shaped.
  • elly68
    elly68 Posts: 2,525 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 11 December 2011 at 3:22PM
    hi chelt did wonder if the save £12,000 or £2012 challenges would be more appropriate but well most dribblers cant afford to save £12,000 in a year but would like to try for a bit more than £2012 maybe we wont make it ,but we can try!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

I like the fact that the thread is open to any target .

My plan is shifts on the nurse bank and ebay/gumtree selling with the odd bit of freecycling donating to charity flung in .
    I'm also going to focus on my named keyrings as a side line so feel very focused might be a bit blurry in the new year after all the food and drink lol
    So finally debt free and it feels amazing however continuing here to stay debt free.Next declutter house and body and finally swim under that waterfall x
  • Hi, i am in..determined to raise £12,000 off my own back in 2012. Feeling motivated although it is going to be difficult, I am starting my own freelance graphic design business, I am also a qualified journalist so plan to find some freelance paying work as I can't get a 9-5 at this point in time. I plan to also do surveys, save money where I can with loyalty points and freebies and reward vouchers, sell things on ebay/ Amazon etc and maybe look into getting a part time work from home telesales job. Wish all the rest of you th best of luck with this challenge.
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
    Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too,
    can become great."
    - Mark Twain
  • I'm in....£12,000 it is!! To include money we manage to overpay on the mortgage/add to savings.
    MFiT - T2 # 64start date: 1.7.09 MFW end date: 31.10.17
    Start balance: £205,746.51 :eek: Month 18/100..paid 13.50%
    Current balance: £177,977.07 (updated 18.12.10)
    Target 12.12.12: From £194,000 to £140,000:p
    MFI-3 reductions: £16,023/£54,000 achieved (29.67%):j
  • I'm definitely in
    2011: £2697.99/£5500.
    2012: £3295.75/£12000
    2012 Comp wins: gig tickets, wallchart, charity comedy gala tickets, shopping vouchers
  • I am going to throw myself into this one, and although I don't think £12,000 is going to be something I will actually get to, I'm going to set that as the dream target. How to achieve this:

1. Continue freelancing work regularly. Making some money from this so far, but could do with earning more!
    2. Work hard and get a decent bonus in work.
    3. Use my cashback credit card for all transactions, hopefully this will bring in some money.
    4. Keep eyes open!

An extra thousand a month is very close to doubling my monthly salary, but anything over 6k I will accept as being a big success!
    DFW - DEBT FREEEEEE!

Total - 10762/10762 :)

Every silver lining has its cloud.
  • I have been a lurker on these kind of things for a while and always thought how much of a good idea it was! I want in please! I already do a few bits but I lost my job and it's so hard to find another one (not through lack of trying) so in 2012 I am making my own money all the way! I already do loyalty cards & coupons/vouchers, some surveys but used to work in Market Research so I could not do many so am hoping this will pick up, I make some money from my blog but that is more of an ongoing side-line and I sell on FaceBook, GumTree and eBay. I am also an avid comper but only really comp for nice thing I can't justify buying and to give as gifts. I suppose I could sell what I win ubt then there is no guarantee of winning so it could be lost time with no monetary results. However, I have a few ideas for next year but I am still working out exactly what I'm going to do. I have no choice but to succeed plus I really, really want to and so my motivation will be high (I hope!)

All ideas are welcome, I hope to have £100 to use as start up on the 3rd of Jan and aim to use about half of that on matched betting. Then after that I am not sure what else to do. I am really creative, I can sing, write, cook and bake and I love to upcycle things (I have tried to sell vinyl clocks and bracelets I make online but have not sold any after 2 months) I am also good at advising people in their business matters, I helped a few friends market their businesses and gave them some fresh ideas on how to grow them further. Have been toying with this idea but with everyone losing money every where I am not too sure if people could afford to pay for a service like that :|

I will be over the moon if I can clear 8,500 as that is what I made a year before I got laid off because the company I worked for were going under :S

Good Luck everyone and remember, every penny counts and so if you find one on the street, pick it up and put it in your penny jar! You have to start somewhere right?
  • lucylema
    lucylema Posts: 834 Forumite
    I'm in although not sure I can save much or anything due to job losses but nothing ventured, nothing gained. x
    Lucylema x :j
  • :eek:I'm in.
  • I have learnt from the Dribblers thread this year that if I had put all the "virtual savings" in a bank account I would have a nice little nest egg. So this year I am determined to put any savings I make even if it is a 30p voucher into a bank account.
    This is the only way I can make money as there is no chance of overtime at work.
    I am due to get £100 vouchers at the end of January for swapping energy suppliers and another £100 at the end of March for a Potato Recipe competition I am in so that will be a good start.
    2011 was crap health wise so this will be good for me to focus on :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport