Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mennie
    2012 in 2012
    • 8th Dec 11, 3:27 PM
    2012 in 2012 8th Dec 11 at 3:27 PM
    Right who's with me?

I am setting myself a challenge of generating/ making savings of 2012 in 2012. I read the millionaires challenge and Make 10,000 challenge, but they are just a tad out of my reach

I work full time, have a loooong commute and various other commitments so just dont have the time to commit to those amounts.

This year I have kept track of the additional money I have made/saved and my tally is at 1445.69. So 2012 shouldnt be tooooo much of a stretch.

This year I set up a spreadsheet and had the following catagories for each month, but you track it however you like.......
    • Selling - Ebay, Amazon Market Place, Music Magpie, Local Paper, Boot Fair, Swapping, Green Metropolis
    • Surveys - You Gov, one poll, Pure Profile
    • Paid to Click - Archer Fish, Pigsback
    • Cashback - Top Cashback, R Points, Free Fivers, Quidco, FatCheese, My Shopping Rewards, Misc
    • Mystery Shopping - Grass Roots, Gap Buster, Retail Eyes
    • Freebies - Applied for, Blagged, Multibuys, Chance, Try me free
    • Coupons - Applied for, Blagged, chance
    • Loyalty - Club Card, Nectar, local garden centre, east coast, cafe nero, advantage cards
    • Complaints - Train delay, voucher, cheque, product
    • Trials - Tesco, Boots
    • Misc - unfranked stamps, overtime, bonus, competition wins, money found on floor, Interest
    I will provide a monthly update
    Is this anything obvious I have missed and who is with me?

List of 2012 in 2012 Challengers

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_GB&hl=en_GB&key=0AnkeqXWTS-2ddFUxcW9fTk82RmpJVmV0NlNnSDNlalE&output=html
    Last edited by mennie; 04-02-2012 at 5:57 PM.
    2014 = New Year, New Me
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,971Posts Today

7,520Users online

Martin's Twitter