£2012 in 2012

Options

Comments

• mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Options
    Count me in, have done this before but never as a group, I used to be the queen of cashbacking but that bubble seemed to burst, EBay isnt as lucrative as it was either :sad: so help, advice and encouragment from others sounds good to me. :j

Iws it worth me getting back into cashbacking for free money? Lately I only use Topcashback.
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • Treed
    Treed Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    Well planned out, Im in! May have to get someone to save it for me though.. Habbit of dipping in to savings.
  • Rashboots
    Options
    I'm up for this! Please count me in :T

I doubt I'll make £2,012, but I can certainly give it a good old whack :o
    £2012 in 2012 - 0/2012
  • twirly09
    twirly09 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    Great to see so many people taking part :)
    :eek: How did I let it get such a mess? :eek:
  • Pilgrim99
    Options
    Yes, count me in please. Should I only count actual money that I manage to stash into savings or can I count any savings that I make whilst shopping even if that money then gets consumed by something else?
  • jess444_2
    jess444_2 Posts: 1,225 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, just stumbled across this thread and would love to join.

Not quite sure how I am going to do it but my first thoughts are -

Match betting
    Car booting
    Ebay
    Quidco

Never really had much luck with Ebay in the past, but worth a try. Will also save any money I get for extra hours in work - few and far between, but every little helps.

Jess
  • Ruby_Doris
    Options
    Can I join too please!

:)
  • AlainaJane31
    Options
    Hi I've just found this thread too and it sounds good, I'm a bargain hunting, point saving, penny pinching princess :p and I've been using Topcashback for nearly a year now so it would be good to be able to tot up how much I am saving in 2012.

I've just been made redundant :( and although I'm not worryin about my finances too much at the moment (due to nice redundancy payout) I'm trying to get in the mindset of cutting back and saving money where I can so that I can make the payout go a bit further whilst I'm job searching.

2012 is going to be a better year for me I can feel it but it would also be nice to save some money along the way, please count me in :)

Huge thanks to everyone who takes the time and effort to post all the comps! :T
    *~*WINS*~*
    NOV 23 - 2x tickets for Sister Act in Bradford - £86.00, ASUS ROG FALCHION ACE 65% White Gaming Keyboard - £130
    DEC 23 - Festive Pack from Paper Christmas
  • lakshbhar
    Options
    sounds good...im up for it
  • ninnoodle
    Options
    Please count me in also. I regularly use Quidco and TCB and have recently started to use ebay more frequently to sell. Made £400 last month, although that was the best from the pile of things I no longer need so not sure how I can keep going with amounts like that. Although I'm already planning my stash of Spring items to unleash on the unsuspecting Ebay public :D
    I plan to do car boot sales too when the January sales have died down and warmer weather returns.
    I also hope to get a bit more into surveys. I currently only do one which pays in Amazon vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure