Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    robocop79
    Keighley Trade Centre
    • 14th Jan 10, 2:06 AM
    Keighley Trade Centre 14th Jan 10 at 2:06 AM
    Hi all,

Does anyone have any direct experience of Keighley Trade Centre in West Yorkshire?

I tend to browse Auto Trader during my lunch break and notice they seem to have some decent prices on their cars... However, when I've searched the web for feedback I've found largeley negative comments about them which is obviously a concern.

I'm wondering if this is just a case of people only posting about their bad encounters or is it a case of there really being nothing good to say about them?

In a couple of months I'll be on the lookout for a new car and obviously no one wants to buy a used car from a dodgy dealer [and in no way am I suggesting KTC are], so I'd appreciate to hear any ones comments who has bought from there!

Cheers
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

510Posts Today

3,936Users online

Martin's Twitter