Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    zetec-ss
    TMTI Cancellation? can it be done
    • 5th May 09, 6:46 PM
    TMTI Cancellation? can it be done 5th May 09 at 6:46 PM
    hi guys, i've been with e2save for about 2.5 months now. anyway the first thing i did when i got the phone was end the geeksquad insurance direct debit, there's me thinking i've done everything now...i can just enjoy the contract and the mins. then my debit card statement comes through the post and what do you know, "DD- TMTI" is right at the top with the numbers 17.94 next to it. i've read up a bit on it and i didnt even know this was included in the contract, and i'm sure i read the e2save contract when i received it through the post. the problem is i might of mislayed the original e2save contract so if i need to get some details from there i really am in a mess. how do i go about cancelling the TMTI contact? i think i've been charged twice so far and its about 20 days from the next DD payement. i've tried to call TMTI just now but they close their helpline at 1730. i just need you guys to answer some questions for me please...

can i cancel the contract?
    will i get a refund on the payments i have already made? (total 35.92)
    what information do i need to have before i ring them?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

870Posts Today

5,870Users online

Martin's Twitter