Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    redsquirrel2
    can you claim disability allowence and still work full time
    • 17th Nov 08, 5:24 PM
    can you claim disability allowence and still work full time 17th Nov 08 at 5:24 PM
    There is a guy who has a false leg and really loves telling everyone about all the stuff he gets for free becuase of this leg. the whole workforce is sick to death of this leg

He boasts about claiming disabilty allowence yet he happily works 50 hour weeks getting over time and has no problem climbing scafolding and ladders and tiptoeing around the edges of roofs and other dangerous situation that i wouldnt do.

he boasts about getting free car tax on both his cars becuase he has one registered in his wifes name even though she cant drive and she is disabled as well apparently yet he insures them both.

the constant gloating about everything he doesnt have to pay for is such an annoyance is there any way to put an end to this.

i have no problem with people claiming it if they are unable to do a full days work and are actually hindered by their disability but i think he is just taking the p%$$.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

361Posts Today

2,655Users online

Martin's Twitter