Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,895 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    myn came today
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • swanny78
    swanny78 Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    well done chanz4
  • Jessica29
    Jessica29 Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    swanny78 wrote: »
    Natwest seem to have done another credit check on me on Saturday. They did one at AIP and again on Saturday. Is this normal, will they do anymore?

Natwest did a soft check for the AIP, and then did two proper credit checks when I applied over the phone.
  • CluelessFTB_2
    Options
    My full application is going in today to Halifax :) eeeekkkkk!!!!
  • mkmini81
    mkmini81 Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    Waiting is a pain.... Still waiting on 1 document from Metropolitan/HSBC to confirm an old default is cleared and settled! pain really as i spoke to credit expert and they stated it should be ok as it shows settled on my credit file!!
  • swanny78
    Options
    Just found out that Natwest are looking at my application now and all going well we will have a decision (instruct valuation) by COP tomorrow. With offer some stage next week. I have everything crossed ;-).
  • bt1
    bt1 Posts: 443 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    HTB loan approved yesterday, full application with Natwest going in today... So nervous as I don't have the best credit but have got an AIP already.

Fingers crossed!!!
  • CluelessFTB_2
    Options
    Good luck everyone.

My MA says I have already passed the credit check with flying colours so all being well I should have an offer pretty much as soon as the valuation is approved....! That all seems far to straight forward to me.

Fingers crossed everyone - the next 2 weeks are going to drag!
  • Jessica29
    Jessica29 Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    By some miracle, Natwest have found our supporting documents!! They are going to contact us in the next 3 days to let us know.... :eek:
  • swanny78
    Options
    Jessica29 wrote: »
    By some miracle, Natwest have found our supporting documents!! They are going to contact us in the next 3 days to let us know.... :eek:
    we are in a similar position then...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure