Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have to admit when I was slimmer, I bought a jacket from Next outlet, the size that fitted me was a 10 - I am sure it was mislabelled and was actually a 14. I always cut labels out, but not that one.... I used to flash it everywhere! :D:D:D:D:D

Well done bubbs, but no matter what I could not eat fat off meat. Westie had got me reading about the ketosis diet, I understand the science but cannot get my head around eating fat!

:D:D:D:D:D
    Thanks ts the best part gives the flavour, i know tweets dont like it either:rotfl:
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Congrats bubbs :T That's a great loss. I'm secretly hoping I'll get SOTW at some stage. I want the extra shiny :rotfl:

Week 1 -5.5 lb:eek: Shocked as I checked on my own scales this morning and I'd lost 2 since Sunday morning. One of the scales, probably my one, is off. I weighed just over a pound heavier this evening with clothes and food in me.

I hated having to talk during image therapy. The poor consultant, it was like drawing blood from a stone. I just didn't know what to say. Felt like such an idiot :o
    :T:T:T:T well done
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    That's a great idea maman. I'll drop her a message tomorrow. I can chat away in here no bother, but in front of a group of people I've always been bad. Hoping it will get easier as the weeks go by. If not I might consider asking her to skip me.
    That was like me, but now im on the social team its easier as have to speak to people to take the money, so easier in group:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Morning :hello:

Cold here 7 degrees brr

Good luck a t:footie: tomorrow maman :cool:
    Was cold and real foggy today here.
    Was thinking of you earlier as not seen you post much hoping you are ok xxxx
    maman wrote: »
    We'll need more than luck tweets! Rumour has it that Virgil van D*ck will be playing and he's not match fit and we haven't got a striker that can find the back of the net.:( Determined to keep away from Crunchies until I get back to target though so it'll be a banana and I may go mad and have a Satsuma as well!:eek:

And a few syns too surely! ;)

Isn't it strange that you and tweets aren't so chatty in RL whiplashy. You'd never be able to tell from on here. I'm sure your consultant will leave you out if that's what you want. The questions they ask are very formulaic though. You could probably rehearse some model answers.:D

I've yet to do my meal plan and shop for next week. I could manage today but I'll probably go to Aldi as I feel happier when I'm organised and it can be manic there at weekends. I'd like to buy some more red fruits and yogurt too as I enjoyed that last week.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB porage, HEA milk (2 for syrup)
    L: LO hash with cabbage and pickled cabbage
    D: chunky chilli with rice, SW chips and cottage cheese
    Syns:tbc
    Even funnier that i am quite shy in RL:o
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Well done bubbs and whiplash.

My plan for today is out of the window. Currently at hospital having another transfusion and getting told off for playing on my phone, but not going to not finish the post cos its hard enough doing it one handed on a phone.
    Eating rubbish, feeling rubbish but should feel better later and can hopefully at least do part of the day on plan.

Thankyou, hope you are soon feeling a bit better xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hope you're feeling a bit better kathrynha. Did you know about the transfusion in advance?:)

Meal plan and shop done for the week. DH decided to come with me today (as he had an errand to run nearby) and we came out of the shop with exactly what was on my list! That's amazing as he usually fancies extras.:)

My Aldi has started to run down stock ready for refurbishment closure. 400g loaves have reappeared but only HRB is Hovis wholemeal which I find pretty tasteless. They had an own brand granary and the thins were just brown or white.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Hopefully hheading towards thhe Dordogne as DH fa cies some kayaking!

Denise
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 22 September 2017 at 6:04PM
    Options
    Hope you're feeling a bit better kathrynha. Did you know about the transfusion in advance?:)

Meal plan and shop done for the week. DH decided to come with me today (as he had an errand to run nearby) and we came out of the shop with exactly what was on my list! That's amazing as he usually fancies extras.:)

My Aldi has started to run down stock ready for refurbishment closure. 400g loaves have reappeared but only HRB is Hovis wholemeal which I find pretty tasteless. They had an own brand granary and the thins were just brown or white.

I suspected I needed the transfusion. Iron and platelets were very low, so I've been tired, bruising and very pale. Trying another slight alteration to my drugs too, as the last change really hasn't helped.

Impressed at you planning the week, and shopping just to your list. My trolley always ends up with something extra in it.
    Zebras rock
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    GREAT loss whiplashy :j :j :j :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    I suspected I needed the transfusion. Iron and platelets were very low, so I've been tired, bruising and very pale. Trying another slight alteration to my drugs too, as the last change really hasn't helped.

Impressed at you planning the week, and shopping just to your list. My trolley always ends up with something extra in it.

Sorry to read this.
    Take care.
    I am in awe that you are still managing to plod on & go to work.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Had a bit of a meltdown at class last night.
    New consultant & I gain & loose the same few pounds all the time.
    I think I am going to have a break.
    I really want to loose weight but by the same token it is really stressing me out & that makes me eat more.
    Seems like I cant win.
    Rock.Hard place.

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Sorry to read this.
    Take care.
    I am in awe that you are still managing to plod on & go to work.

Don't be in awe of me. I am struggling, and ended up off ill this week. Feeling weak and feeble for struggling to cope.
    Zebras rock
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    We'll need more than luck tweets! Rumour has it that Virgil van D*ck will be playing and he's not match fit and we haven't got a striker that can find the back of the net.:( Determined to keep away from Crunchies until I get back to target though so it'll be a banana and I may go mad and have a Satsuma as well!:eek:

And a few syns too surely! ;)

Isn't it strange that you and tweets aren't so chatty in RL whiplashy. You'd never be able to tell from on here. I'm sure your consultant will leave you out if that's what you want. The questions they ask are very formulaic though. You could probably rehearse some model answers.:D

I've yet to do my meal plan and shop for next week. I could manage today but I'll probably go to Aldi as I feel happier when I'm organised and it can be manic there at weekends. I'd like to buy some more red fruits and yogurt too as I enjoyed that last week.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB porage, HEA milk (2 for syrup)
    L: LO hash with cabbage and pickled cabbage
    D: chunky chilli with rice, SW chips and cottage cheese
    Syns:tbc

That sounds to me like you need a banana , satsuma and a crunchie :p

I have been to SW classes years ago I got to goal and hated it when they :T me . I only remember having to tell class what I had lost , sts or put on that week thank god. I hated waiting for the class to start because members used to chat while waiting .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure