Apple muncher's number crunching

Options

Comments

• smallholdingsister
    Options
    Sounding very positive and "on it". Well done!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Thanks guys!

(I confess that I am trying hard not to comment !!! I'm going round with a constant knot of anxiety in my stomach and feel so easily overwhelmed by stuff. So I'm not back to normal yet. But I know many people are worse, so I am fortunate)

Today's rugby has been a nice background noise - got to see most of 2 matches then dd re-claimed the remote. I've also finished 8 bunnies, which is really pleasing. 2 loads of washing almost dried on the line.

Totally forgot about the hyacinths - oops.

Dd has been invited to showcase the Kids Klub bouncy hopper challenge in church tomorrow. She didn't need encouraging, my bouncy hopper champion child :D
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • smallholdingsister
    Options
    Love it! I could clear two feet on mine as a kid.
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    She can go in all directions, by pushing the hopper along underneath her - no hands!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    The worry eating teddy has arrived and is doing her stuff.

Dd enjoyed her moment in the spotlight at church. Even more as mummy went up against her and lost by 7 seconds - it only took her 5 seconds to do the course!

Am loving my recent version of fat bombs, created because I had no coconut oil in the house. So, a tub of whipped cream + a tub of full-fat cream cheese + 200g almond nut butter = totallly delicious yumminess.

Will be taking dd + friend down to the park soon as it is not raining for once. I also need to mow the front and back and get milk. Fun fun fun.
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Lawns mowed - even moved the climbing frame so as to finally get the big tufts of grass growing round the legs. Park visit done in lovely autumn sunshine. Dd and friend loved it. Got the milk too - 11p more per 4 pints than aldee (if you get 2, otherwise it's waaaay more).

Note: it wasn't almond nut butter, but CASHEW. So scrummy, I ate a load... Oops.
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Ugh. Monday. But it isn't raining...yet! Will be sending dd in her coat. We plaited her hair after washing it last night and she is hoping for curls today - possibly a tad optimistic...

No extra meetings at work - that I am aware of - today. Phew.
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Dd's hair was re-plaited for dchool but we brushed it out once home, and it looked absolutely lovely. She was well thrilled with it :D. It is now in 2 plaits but will no doubt need re-doing in the morning.

Weather forecast is rather grim. May check out c00p for 9am bargains (£1 off £5 spend), and then sainz (extra points for £15 total, £5 on g-f food, £x on dried fruit snacks).

May sit in the library for a mooch too.

And do a wash.

And wash the floors.

And plant up the hyacinths.

And take dd + friend to cheerleading. ( and pay)

And go to a looooooong governor meeting.

And do furtive knitting.

And bunny cutting out and sewing.
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Got drenched when out - all the water dripping off my lovely waterproof plus all the water splashing up from the pavements!

No YS bargains at the c00p, but marshmallow, minions frubes and crumpets. Sainz had coconut oil so I kept going to the £15 mark and got my extra points.

Got home and everything I was wearing is now dripping onto towels, including the rucksack, which had a pool of water inside it. Very glad the gram flour was on top of the coconut oil jar!

Caught the end of HUTH and have been cracking on with the knitting.

Hmmm - bought a couple of things in the ch shop... Fleecy trousers for me - I'm wearing a pair of thick joggers that are too short for dh, but they do not make me joyful, so shall be washed and removed. And a pretty duvet cover + pillow cases. If dd rejects it, then it will become bunnies...

Next month will be quite a lot tighter than this - and I feel that money this month has been like sand through my fingers. I'll get a smaller paycheck, having worked 2 days not 3, and half term falls in October. We'll certainly not be struggling, it's more about how it feels. And how I won't be able to pay as much to the mortgage.

Got an email from local Hall about ballets on this Christmas. Dd would love to go to one, so will discuss which one (there are 3 - Giselle, Swan Lake and the Nutcracker) she prefers. Will cost a pretty penny - around £55 I think!

Hyacinths will shift to tomorrow as I am cold and do not wish to get wet again.

Back to knitting...
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Finally (re-)posted some stuff on gumt. And decided some is just to go straight to the ch shop instead.

Back to the knitting...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback