Mobile Phone Contract - Price Rise Refunds

Options
1150151152153154156»

Comments

• Good luck - keep us posted. I'd love to see their defence (I find them so funny) if you email it to [EMAIL="info@fightmobileincteases.com"]info@fightmobileincteases.com[/EMAIL] I'll keep it confidential.
    Will do no problems just to let you know I'm having other problems with cisas will drop you a pm over the weekend!!
  • RandomCurve
    Options
    Note that the new campaign thread has been moved to here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5064278

Useful for anybody who has ever had a price increased imposed, or their T&Cs changed in March 2014 and want a penalty free cancellation!
  • The.Real.Me
    Options
    FWIW, I had my cheque yesterday with my settlement and compensation from EE, for some reason I thought they would credit it back to the account they take payment from but hey ho, I got a cheque that's now safely in my bank :)

Although my adjudicator deemed EE didn't have to give me a phone unlock code free of charge, I can confirm that I did unlock my phone via EE who took the money from my account but then gave it back in the refund and compensation :) so all good. :beer::beer:
  • Will do no problems just to let you know I'm having other problems with cisas will drop you a pm over the weekend!!

Have sent a copy over as requested, got to say not looking good
  • RandomCurve
    Options
    Have sent a copy over as requested, got to say not looking good
    It is what you expect of EE - (and O2 do the same) try to get things "Struck off" due to technicalities rather than addressing the substantive issues.

I should have mentioned that you need to remind the court that EE changed the T&Cs "of their own free will" and "took a conscious decision (business risk) to use a rate higher than was previously the case"
  • sick_of_paying_more
    Options
    It is what you expect of EE - (and O2 do the same) try to get things "Struck off" due to technicalities rather than addressing the substantive issues.

I should have mentioned that you need to remind the court that EE changed the T&Cs "of their own free will" and "took a conscious decision (business risk) to use a rate higher than was previously the case"

Many thanks for that I will keep you updated on progress or otherwise lol
  • starsailor123uk
    Options
    CISAS (IDRS) Complaints procedure is as much a fiasco as its arbitration

Despite winning the case and backdated termination which later CISAS clarified as not amounting to backdated refund of charges I made a comaplint and included all the questions suggested in a previous post in a follow up email which was, according to ME @ IDRS to be included and answered as part of the complaint

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=65934385&postcount=1233

When the complaint was answered I couldn't believe what was said and no reference made to the questions above

I reject the complaint answer and asked for it to go to the next level Senior Director and refered ( and copied the original email )

Imagined my delight when the stated

[FONT=&quot]I note that you wish to escalate your complaint about IDRS, and you have asked for an additional e-mail below to be taken into account. I confirm that I will escalate this matter to a senior director, who will provide you with a full response within thirty working days (ie. on or before 9 October 2014).

[/FONT]
    What New Email!!!.. I am askign you about an email you already have and replied would be dealt with as part of the complaint
    [FONT=&quot]
    Hopefully this response will be better or its the Independent Assessor but likely nothing before Xmas at this pace!
    [/FONT]

The issues continues

As we approach the deadline I get a

"Due to unforeseen circumstances your stage 2 response will delayed and you should respect to receive within 10 working days (ie. n or before 17 October) "

Now I accept that there could be unforeseen circumstances with the Senior Director concerned but when they have had 30 working days to review it does grate a little!!!

Ah well this stage then the independent arbitrator then to the small claims court
  • starsailor123uk
    Options
    The issues continues

As we approach the deadline I get a

"Due to unforeseen circumstances your stage 2 response will delayed and you should respect to receive within 10 working days (ie. n or before 17 October) "

Now I accept that there could be unforeseen circumstances with the Senior Director concerned but when they have had 30 working days to review it does grate a little!!!

Ah well this stage then the independent arbitrator then to the small claims court

After nearly 40 working days to review the complaint the Senior Director has written a letter which looks as though he has missed completely the points raised or it has been drafted by someone who wants simply to end the process and then got him/her to sign it

Failed on both counts

SCC Claim are being prepared as we speak!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure