Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Nov 13, 8:06 AM
    • 12,016Posts
    • 38,838Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis
    • 18th Nov 13, 8:06 AM
    0 WOW
    Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis 18th Nov 13 at 8:06 AM
    Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert:

We have more, fully researched info on the John Lewis free cake and drink in our John Lewis deals note.

Big thanks to Sarah1972 for her spot.

Back to the original post...

-----------

http://www.johnlewis.com/our-services/my-john-lewis?s_afcid=af_47868&awc=1203_1384761807_d5f0481 4360cc85ede4567a49e0fe325

Sign up for a John Lewis membership card and you will be entitled to a free hot drink and cake every month in-store.

Membership also entitles you to exclusive rewards, competitions, and local events.

Please Note: allow approximately 14 days for the card to arrive in the post.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 03-12-2013 at 9:37 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 53
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 8th Mar 17, 10:50 PM
    • 6,033 Posts
    • 18,933 Thanks
    Doc N
    Once again, 2 vouchers only for the 4 people registered up here (all still signed up to emails etc).

2 shop at John Lewis (online and instore).

2 don't - ever.

Guess which 2 got the coffee and cake + £10 off vouchers?

Correct - the 2 that never shop there.
    • Ziggy Stardust
    • By Ziggy Stardust 9th Mar 17, 6:23 PM
    • 1,342 Posts
    • 903 Thanks
    Ziggy Stardust
    My daughter had a couple of short-term contracts with JL while she was at uni, she popped in to the store today to say hello to some of her old colleagues only to find that some of them are being laid off, with this in mind I guess we've got nothing to grumble about.
    Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 09-03-2017 at 6:29 PM.
    • 3bhunter
    • By 3bhunter 11th Mar 17, 4:03 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 50 Thanks
    3bhunter
    Just got some more vouchers from John Lewis. Get about 4 a year from them
    • Gemwill
    • By Gemwill 13th Mar 17, 11:13 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 176 Thanks
    Gemwill
    My voucher arrived last week. Can't remember last time I shopped there. Yet mum who is always there stopped getting them a year ago
    • KieranDJ
    • By KieranDJ 14th Mar 17, 7:51 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    KieranDJ
    I've got my card today, does anyone know if any purchase is required when claiming?
    _________
    Kieran- Viva La Noche.
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 14th Mar 17, 7:56 PM
    • 6,033 Posts
    • 18,933 Thanks
    Doc N
    I've got my card today, does anyone know if any purchase is required when claiming?
    Originally posted by KieranDJ
    No purchase needed for the cake and drink - but you will need the voucher of course.

And if you want to keep receiving the vouchers it's pretty much essential not to buy anything that will be linked to your card/account.
    • Locky
    • By Locky 14th Mar 17, 8:02 PM
    • 925 Posts
    • 2,738 Thanks
    Locky
    And if you want to keep receiving the vouchers it's pretty much essential not to buy anything that will be linked to your card/account.
    Originally posted by Doc N

That's where I went wrong!!
    • m1kjm
    • By m1kjm 14th Mar 17, 10:04 PM
    • 1,103 Posts
    • 2,124 Thanks
    m1kjm
    My voucher arrived today - I can buy a coffee for £1! They want me to pay for their coffee?!
    • dekaspace
    • By dekaspace 22nd Mar 17, 12:34 AM
    • 2,881 Posts
    • 2,186 Thanks
    dekaspace
    I keep forgetting to redeem the vouchers I get about 4 or 5 a year, do you need your JL card when redeeming voucher?

What happens with me is my nearest is in City Centre which I may not go to for a few months at a time then may go a few times in one month, the only times I remember about the voucher is when old one has run out or I am in the City Centre!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,206Posts Today

8,533Users online

Martin's Twitter