I want to go to sleep and not wake up

Options

Comments

• black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Broken Hearted if your feeling suicidal perhaps you should go and see a counsellor.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello BH

I felt the same way, and went to bed, Some f**er woke me up ( erm that was my OH coming in from work)

I feel like **** today meself.

BH, of all of us on here, nobody ( no offence to anyone) seems to be under the pressure that you are. If nothing else you are a leading light, and I know that by hook or by crook you will bloody well do this, but please, if you can get any help from anywhere, even for just a day to give you a break, please do. I dont know where you live, but If you were local Id be happy to come round and give your place a once over or something, im looking for something to do, you have too much to do. Tomorrows a new day. can we think of something to do for each other to cheer each other up? if its too ambitious to get out of the dumps, lets settle in and get comfy shall we ?

A new life overseas or whatever it is is on in a bit, that will allow me to dream for a bit. ( and nose at other peoples stupidity/riskiness)

Sending you lots of love, as ever
    Lynz
    xx
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • terriblesaver
    Options
    Poor you BH - I have been there too - you wake up and every F***** seem sto be having a pop or wanting you and sometimes its easy to forget who YOU are. Try and get 10 minutes to yourself for a bit of cheap indulgence - a nice bath with some fairy liquid bubbles and some happy tunes does it for me sweetie - that is a simple pleasure.

If I can help let me know xxxxxx there is a way out of it and these fantastic guys here will always help you xxxx
    Terriblesaver - hoping to improve!!! Unsecured debt ... £[STRIKE]57938[/STRIKE] £51453
    Official DFW Nerd no 176
    Reclaimed and won Capital One £224, Paragon £758, GE Capital £63 and £135
  • LittleL_4
    LittleL_4 Posts: 714 Forumite
    Options
    Hi BH, I'm sorry to hear how things are getting to you. You sound a bit overwhelmed..

I know how you're feeling, as Lynz said there's alot of us on here having a crap time of it at the mo so you're not alone although I know it feels that way.

It could be a bit of depression setting in. I suffered from it a couple of years ago, I completely collapsed, had nothing left to give and could'nt see a way forward. (This is how I've got into debt, as I could'nt work long enough hours to pay the bills so it came from the c/c)

Do you have any good mates/family who can comfort you?
    If you don't want to take antidepressants try Valerian (herbal a/d) this helped me alot. It also has a very calming effect, sounds like you really need this right now.

I hope this passes very soon for you but please seek help if you feel you can't cope with it all on your own

Take care
    littleL
    xx
    Debt 28/12/06 £26,467
    £20 grocery challenge per week
    Savings £400
    £2 coins - £8.00
    DMP £357 pcm (CCCs) commenced 1/10/06
    DFD :think:
    proud to be dealing with my debts
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just wanted to send you :grouphug: BH. Sorry you are feeling down, thinking of you. Wish there was something more I could do to help you out :confused:
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • halloweenqueen_2
    Options
    I appreciate your advice on threads I've read - you're a valuable member on here and I hope you feel less under pressure soon. Perhaps you can see the start of the new term and the kids going back as a clean slate. You've paid off £3000 of debt, thats no small potatoes! You deserve a bag of comfort chips!!!
    Hope you feel happier soon.
  • Debtomaniak
    Options
    Hi broken Hearted,

just read your thread and felt realy worried for you like everyone else here really. Sounds like you need someone around you, hope there is a friend who can give you a hug and keep you a company. For now though, sending you virtual HUGS and CUDDLES. Take care of yourself.
    Debtfee from 2009
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    Well first I would think :grouphug: :grouphug: We all deserve one.

There seems to be a load of blueness about (and I don't mean nudity :eek: ), but I'd like everyone to remember that it's only money, and you are much more important than that.

So if you are feeling down, I'd like you to go to a mirror and smile at the person in there. :D See, they're smiling back already. Happiness in contagious after all. :A
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ZTD wrote:
    So if you are feeling down, I'd like you to go to a mirror and smile at the person in there. :D See, they're smiling back already. Happiness in contagious after all. :A

I'd like to say I did that, just to see if it helps :rolleyes: , and my teeth were covered in bits of the fruit and nut bar I just inhaled (like this :EasterBun )

Made me laugh so thanks ZTD, good advice! ;):D :rotfl:
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • southernscouser
    southernscouser Posts: 33,745 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I want to go to sleep and not wake up

You wouldn't if you were laying next to me! ;)

But seriously hun you are doing brilliant! £3,000 already this year is not to be scoffed at! If you don't think it's that much feel free to pass it my way! :p

Keep your chin up and keep plugging away hun, you've come too far to turn around now! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure