Survey Stashing: GlobalTestMarket hints & tips

Options

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Does anyone know how I can get GTM to respond to a help request? Twice now I have contacted them asking for help to get into my account because I can't remember the password. My account was dormant for a considerable time and I suspect they may have shut it down. But they never respond to help me!

Despite this, they continue to send me emails and survey invites. Is it time to give up and sign up with a different email address? I've never met such a lousy company!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Does anyone know how I can get GTM to respond to a help request? Twice now I have contacted them asking for help to get into my account because I can't remember the password. My account was dormant for a considerable time and I suspect they may have shut it down. But they never respond to help me!

Despite this, they continue to send me emails and survey invites. Is it time to give up and sign up with a different email address? I've never met such a lousy company!

They are shocking with their customer service, I have an outstanding ticket from a year ago which they repeatedly ignore. I don't bother contacting them now if surveys go wrong as there is no point. As for not being able to access your account the only other way to contact may be social media? If not you may be best just setting up a new one - sorry to not be of much help!
  • Noble_Scarlet
    Options
    Anyone else having problems with claiming their rewards? It keeps sending me back to the log-in member's page. I've sent an email about 2 days ago but no response.
  • isabelluscombe
    Options
    Have never used it, but sounds great. Will have to check it.
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone else having problems with claiming their rewards? It keeps sending me back to the log-in member's page. I've sent an email about 2 days ago but no response.

What browser are you using?
  • Noble_Scarlet
    Options
    Hi
    I'm using Firefox. Now I'm having problems logging in the website.
  • Marvqn1
    Options
    Hi
    I'm using Firefox. Now I'm having problems logging in the website.

I had the same problem with Firefox. However, when I used Chrome, it then worked.
  • Noble_Scarlet
    Options
    Marvqn1 wrote: »
    I had the same problem with Firefox. However, when I used Chrome, it then worked.

Hi
    I installed Chrome, logged in and it worked! Funnily enough, afterwards I checked my emails I literally just received a response from Global Test Market to my query. They mentioned something about clearing the cache or cookies memory from Firefox before logging in. But I think I will stick to using Chrome from now on.

Thanks a lot :)
  • Marvqn1
    Options
    Reading the latest reviews on SurveyPolice from US members, they say that the GTM points system has changed so it uses LifePoints instead of MarketPoints. They say the pay has gone down from $1 to about $0.30 per 15-20 minute survey.

This would seem that the UK site is also soon to have this change?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Marvqn1 wrote: »
    Reading the latest reviews on SurveyPolice from US members, they say that the GTM points system has changed so it uses LifePoints instead of MarketPoints. They say the pay has gone down from $1 to about $0.30 per 15-20 minute survey.

This would seem that the UK site is also soon to have this change?

Wow that is quite a drop, I think if the pay gets that bad I will just dump them, not worth the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure