Using evaporated water from tumble dryer

Options
124»

Comments

• Alfies
    Alfies Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Unless I'm more crazy than I thought it seems we are talking about uses for the water which comes from tumble dryers...why do I not get water left in my dryer after tumbling wet washing or do I get it & haven't realised where it collects yet as I haven't had my dryer very long & I plugged it in & began using as soon as I got it without looking through the user manual. As it stands though if I did have water which contained some soap I'd probably use it to wash the dog & then put her in the dryer to get her dry.
    x~Love Today~x
  • RichardD1970
    RichardD1970 Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    spacey2012 wrote: »
    You need to stop listening to the ecotards about water running out.
    Basic science soon explains that water can not be destroyed, be it in vapour, ice or sea, there is the same amount as when dinosaurs roamed, bar what has been taken in to space.

Although I agree with the above, I don't think that is what this thread is about.

It's more about making use of the resources you have at hand, especially for those on water meters.
  • Rottensocks
    Rottensocks Posts: 295 Forumite
    Options
    Alfies wrote: »
    Unless I'm more crazy than I thought it seems we are talking about uses for the water which comes from tumble dryers...why do I not get water left in my dryer after tumbling wet washing or do I get it & haven't realised where it collects yet as I haven't had my dryer very long & I plugged it in & began using as soon as I got it without looking through the user manual. As it stands though if I did have water which contained some soap I'd probably use it to wash the dog & then put her in the dryer to get her dry.

Different type of tumble dryer? - yours is vented to the outside, presumably?
  • financialdisease
    Options
    I am definitely going to be using it in the mop bucket from now on
    ♥ ♥ Happiness = Freedom ♥ Freedom = Happiness ♥♥
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business