September’s 2014 BR Club

IF
IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post
edited 28 September 2014 at 4:34PM in Bankruptcy & living with it
:staradmin Hi Everyone and Welcome to the September’s 2014 Bankruptcy Club :staradmin

This club is for everyone who has gone or going through the process of Bankruptcy during September 2014. So please feel free to join and post.

Pop your name on here, the date that you went/are going Bankrupt. Then just keep everyone in the club updated throughout the next year about your BR journey. That way you can all stick together, compare notes and be there to support each other during the different stages of your Bankruptcies.
Remember this is your board so keep posting :hello:

Obviously anyone can come on here and post anything that will help and you are all welcome. Any important questions that need answering please still post them on the main board, as you will receive more advice and help.

~ Please do not include too much information as the IS (Insolvency Service) are known to frequent this forum and they may identify individual cases, so username and date only, thank you ~

Best wishes
IF

1………………………advise-wanted….………………2nd September 2014 :starmod:
2…………………………Zemanga27……..…………….3rd September 2014 :starmod:
3…………………………Nikkisun….…………………….17th September 2014 :starmod:
4…………………….Chasingdreams….……………….3rd September 2014 :starmod:
5…………………………..elljay ….……………………..19th September 2014 :starmod:
6…………………….….Haitch33………….……………26th September 2014 :starmod:

"If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"

Comments

• IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Bump.............:starmod:
  • dojoman
    dojoman Posts: 12,027 Forumite
    Great work IF :T:T:T
    :pB&SC No. 298
    Life`s Tragedy is that we get OLD too soon
    and WISE too late!
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    dojoman wrote: »
    Great work IF :T:T:T

Thank you Dojo :beer:
  • So my husband will be offically bankrupt as from 11am this morning, feeling little nervous but im just hoping that this is the start of a better and happier life without the stress, worry and we learn from our mistakes...
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 September 2014 at 1:54PM
    So my husband will be offically bankrupt as from 11am this morning, feeling little nervous but im just hoping that this is the start of a better and happier life without the stress, worry and we learn from our mistakes...

Hiya advise-wanted and welcome to September's BR Club, I've added your name to post one :beer:
    I'm thinking of your husband, it will be better, happier and to live life without that stress it is a life changer. Let us know how he gets on.

Best wishes
    IF
  • Hiya advise-wanted and welcome to September's BR Club, I've added your name to post one :beer:
    I'm thinking of your husband, it will be better, happier and to live life without that stress it is a life changer. Let us know how he gets on.

Best wishes
    IF

My husband decided not to attend the hearing as would mean a day off work unpaid so not worth it as we were happy for it to go ahead, today should receive paperwork in post we are told... Then just waiting for the OR phone call which im dreading :(

I wonderes if anyone knew if i can help him with the phone call/interview as only he dont have any idea on bills or anything he dont deal with this side on things as ive taken over his finances so therefore would be unable to answer questions asked ??

Also he has unstable mood personality disorder which i beleive is why we are here today as his conditions means he dont take tthings serious and leta things slip... Would this go in our favour to being this up???
  • My husband decided not to attend the hearing as would mean a day off work unpaid so not worth it as we were happy for it to go ahead, today should receive paperwork in post we are told... Then just waiting for the OR phone call which im dreading :(

I wonderes if anyone knew if i can help him with the phone call/interview as only he dont have any idea on bills or anything he dont deal with this side on things as ive taken over his finances so therefore would be unable to answer questions asked ??

Also he has unstable mood personality disorder which i beleive is why we are here today as his conditions means he dont take tthings serious and leta things slip... Would this go in our favour to being this up???

I'd recommend making your own thread so we can help answer any questions or concerns you have, we can also help you build up a SOA if you need help with that.
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thank you egrescrimp :beer:
  • Zemanga27
    Zemanga27 Posts: 14 Forumite
    edited 5 September 2014 at 1:09PM
    So as the title says really.
    Not sure how I feel just yet don't think it's hit me
    Not looking to the OR interview but not heard from them yet
This discussion has been closed.