Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Is that a break as in putting your feet up or........

A break from SW.
    I just cant do it at present & cant afford to pay so............
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Just out of curiosity denise , what is the difference between an EESP day and a Red day? I can't see any benefits of SP over what you're having with 4 HEXs on Red. Why do you think they did away with Red (or Green)?

The advantage of Red days is that you can still have some carbs as your 2nd HEB which you can't have on EESP. For example, you can have an 230g jacket potato;200g of new potatoes (skin on). Olive Oil is still an HEB on Red/Green days!

On Green days you can also have cheese as a 2nd HEB!

Not sure I've really explained that very well but EESP are difficult for me because I like to have potatoes with my evening meal, otherwise it doesn't really feel like a "proper" dinner.

Although having said that I'm having swede & carrot mash topping on my cottage pie tonight instead of normal mash so that I could have cheese today:rotfl: so wanted a 2nd HEA which you can't have on SP.

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all -2lb for me please
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    A break from SW.
    I just cant do it at present & cant afford to pay so............

Awe beanielou don't leave the thread you can still post .

Sorry you are struggling :(
  • tweets
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all -2lb for me please

Well done bubbs :j:j:j

Hope I have similar on Sunday :p
  • bubbs
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Well done bubbs :j:j:j

Hope I have similar on Sunday :p

Thankyou:D i hope you do too, i bought some miracle scales on Monday i had lost between 2 1/2st and 3 stone in 4 days depending where i put them:rotfl::rotfl:
    They went back and was told they have loads of that particular sort back (WW:eek: )
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Awe beanielou don't leave the thread you can still post .

Sorry you are struggling :(

My feelings too tweets . Sorry to hear that beanie .:A

I know what you mean about potatoes denise . My best (probably only) SP days have been when I have swede and carrot mash. I tend to favour cutting carbs a bit by having SP lunches. It's odd but I don't miss the potatoes then. Next time I have cottage pie on the menu I'm going to think Red especially as I like a bit of cheese on top. :)

ETA: Well done bubbs !!!!
  • tweets
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thankyou:D i hope you do too, i bought some miracle scales on Monday i had lost between 2 1/2st and 3 stone in 4 days depending where i put them:rotfl::rotfl:
    They went back and was told they have loads of that particular sort back (WW:eek: )

:eek: That's worse than those I took back :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

These are mine what I bought when I started SW and I sticking with them :D

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4626796
  • bubbs
    Options

I know what you mean about potatoes denise . My best (probably only) SP days have been when I have swede and carrot mash. I tend to favour cutting carbs a bit by having SP lunches. It's odd but I don't miss the potatoes then. Next time I have cottage pie on the menu I'm going to think Red especially as I like a bit of cheese on top. :)

Thankyou :D
    :eek: That's worse than those I took back :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

These are mine what I bought when I started SW and I sticking with them :D

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4626796
    I said to her i know they are not right as i go fat club:rotfl::rotfl:i cant even see them on argos now , the ones i got:o
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options

Definitely worth doing a Red day so that you can have that cheese on top!

Like you I don't miss potatoes at lunch but I like carbs with my evening meal be it potatoes, rice or pasta or like today swede!

Forgot to say earlier you can't have peas & beans unless you have a measured amount as a HEB!

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport