Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon,

I hope you are all enjoying the sun this week!

@Gonzo33 – That shouldn’t be the issue, but we can certainly take a look into it for you. Can you please email members@quidco.com with details of your account and someone will take a look into this further for you.

@arsenalboy – That does sound strange, can you clarify which retailers you have been purchasing from? It could be that there is an issue with a particular affiliate network, although we’re not aware of any at the moment.

@Timbolla – Don’t worry, I can explain this for you. When it comes to purchases that don’t necessarily have a full purchase amount, e.g. phone contracts, gas & electric etc, you can just enter the amount of purchases that you made, so usually ‘1’. With Sky, if you have taken out multiple products with them as in this case, you just need to put a ‘1’ in each box for the product you have purchased, an example is in the below link:

http://postimage.org/image/3sxfk1b2d/

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Rosie
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Gonzo33
    Gonzo33 Posts: 440 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, I got an email now and it has all been sorted. Thank you though.
    Grab life by the balls before it grabs you by the neck.
  • jasonwatkins
    jasonwatkins Posts: 2,420 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    edited 24 May 2012 at 8:02PM
    Options
    Rosie,

Could you possibly answer a question for me please ? :)

I'm looking to add sky's landline and broadband unlimited package to my current sky deal.

the cashback on the site at the moment says "£50 for existing sky customers upgrading to broadband unlimited".

do you know if I would also get the 6 months free on top of that please ?

If you could answer within the next 17 hours I would be hugely grateful - thankyou :D

*update*

I've just clicked through the offer anyway. I chose the '6 months half price offer' on the order page and it confirmed and checked out with 6 months half price, so fingers crossed i'll get that on top of the cashback.
  • arsenalboy
    arsenalboy Posts: 448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The retailers concerned are Marks and Spencer, Post Office Travel Service, House of Fraser, Lloyds Pharmacy, The Fragrance Shop and Virgin Experience Days.
    In amongst that lot a M and S did track and so did a Phase Eight.
    This is all within the last couple of weeks.
  • clare64
    clare64 Posts: 689 Forumite
    Options
    I made some purchases in Sports Direct last year, when, if you registered you credit card, then you would earn cashback instore when you used that card.
    I have chased the teansaction as they havenot confirmed yet and today one of them has been declined stating that you can not earn cashback instore. Please can you advise when that changed?
    Clare
  • Nine_Lives
    Nine_Lives Posts: 3,031 Forumite
    Options
    @K_P83 – I wouldn't worry, it sounds as though your account and your girlfriend’s account were paid in the most recent Santander invoice, which narrowly missed your brother and sister’s transactions. If this is the case, those two transactions should be paid very soon when the next invoice arrives.
    Thanks for the reply.

Any idea when the next invoice is due?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm confused !
    According to my quidco account I can expect £95 to be paid "in the next payment run". So I tried to find out exactly when this will be. It seems to be impossible to find the dates of "payment runs" on the quidco website (?) so I clicked to 'members section' and then to the most appropriate-sounding title from the menu ... only to receive a message to say that there is no payment at all due to me! So what has happened to my £95 then? (And when IS "the next payment run"?)
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Rosie is on a well deserved break this week so I'll be posting for her.

@Gonzo33 - you're very welcome.

@jasonwatkins - sorry we didn't get back to you in the time requested! You should get the 6 months half price as well as the cashback. It's only where you have to enter a code not issued by Quidco that the casback would be invalid.

@arsenalboy - thanks for the info.These retailers do not all use the same affiliate network and have not experienced any over-all tracking issues lately so this really is strange, especially as you say you have your browser set up properly. Try these tips in the link below, as there may be something in there that you've not thought of as far your browser set-up goes:

http://www.quidco.com/help/1273/

@clare64 - You don't say which retailer this was for, but we'll be happy to advise you. So that we can look at your account for you can you please contact the Quidcare Team, via this link.
    http://www.quidco.com/support-contact-us/ Simply select In Store cashback and we'll take a look and come back to you on the support message.

@K_P83 - they come through once a month but the date can very. I'd say a month maximum from your brother's and sister's cashback being confirmed.

@ZED - the information about payment runs is in our FAQs in the help pages. Here's a link - http://www.quidco.com/help/1217/.

As regards your account can you please contact the Quidcare Team via the link I've supplied to clare64 above. We'll take a look at this for you and give you an exact date.

That's all for now!

Kind regards,

Jules
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • tye_lee4
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site but i have been having quite a few problems lately with Quidco tracking purchases. I only seem to have this issue with on retailer so i cant see that its an issue with any pf my settings so im really confused.
    When i go to the help section it tells me to raise a claim but there are quite a few as i use this retailer on a daily basis (sometimes 3-5 times in the one day) so its not a quick job for me to raise all the claims.
    Does anyone else have this issue? It doesnt even show as tracked in my activity bar but the purchases do show when i go to raise a claim.
    so confused.
  • hiteshhp
    Options
    Dear Quidco representative

I have completed my purchase through Quidco for my car insurance from Admiral worth £ 787.58 () Quidco cashback £ 24.42)

I got one email to verify my purchase, but when follow the link to verify my purchase it says on webpage " Unfortunately you don't have any current quotes from Quidco Compare" if i go to activity page, it does not mention any activity although i bought and paid in full my car insurance.

I bought this policy on 21/05/2012

Let me know how you can help me and if you need my account details on quidco (email address : hiteshhp@gmail.com)

I am so disappointed by quidco.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure