Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• milliondollarman76
    Options
    Hello Quidco Representative, firstly thanks for all the money you have saved me through the years and the excellent service!!

I've booked with Holiday Inn via Quidco recently for September and it says on the t & c that all sales will track at no amount initially with 7% of your cashback tracking shortly after your stay, any further cashback will be added to your activity up to 90 days after the completion of your stay.

However no sale has tracked at all in my account, i.e there is no mention of Holiday Inn in my activity at all

username: pieceoffluff

do i need to create a claim now or after my stay?

thanking you in advance danielle
  • Mysterri22
    Options
    Hi Quidco Rep,
    I have an outstanding claim relating to Churchill Car Insurance that I got back in January but I havent had it confirmed...Are there normally 6 month delays with this retailer?
    Thanks,
  • scarletjim
    scarletjim Posts: 561 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Quidco people :)

I booked a hotel through Quidco with Hotels.com 8 weeks ago (15th April). It had cancellation rights, so I didn't expect it to track until after the hotel stay actually took place, which was last week on Tue and Wed. 9 days later, it hasn't tracked, so I went to complete a missing cashback claim, and it says I can't because my purchase is more than 7 weeks ago (only by 4 days... irritating). But surely it must be 7 weeks from the date when you would expect it to track i.e. last week?

Is there anyone on here from Quidco who can help? It's not that I've been lazy and ignored the rules, perhaps I've made a mistake in assuming the claim period couldn't begin until I'd actually stayed in the hotel and so forfeited my cancellation rights etc, but if I'd claimed a month ago surely Quidco would just have said you can't claim until you've completed your stay! Either way, it was a genuine error and I'm only a few days outside 7 weeks, so perhaps someone can help proces my claim anyway?

Many thanks.

PS My visit definitely went through Quidco because my activity confirms Hotels.com on 15th April... Happy to provide any booking ref etc or whatever you need if necessary.
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

I'm trying to book a holiday. I've tried on three laptops now and the price increases by £70 every time I go through quidco.

Has anyone any ideas around this? Been a holiday and a large amount of money the cashback is quite a lot so I don't really want to miss out on it.

Thanks
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    lexilex wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying to book a holiday. I've tried on three laptops now and the price increases by £70 every time I go through quidco.

Has anyone any ideas around this? Been a holiday and a large amount of money the cashback is quite a lot so I don't really want to miss out on it.

Thanks

not unusual its on purpose,notice some insurance quotes dearer via cashback sites
  • bankersmug
    bankersmug Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    Bought AA cover last September 28th.
    I've been waiting more than 7 months for an AA Cashback via quidco. I received the following apology message from them on November 5th. Have heard nothing since - can the Quidco rep please help?
    Regards
    Dave

Quidcare

05 Nov 11 at 01:13
    Hi,

We're sorry that your cashback from AA UK Breakdown is taking longer than we would normally expect, based on this retailer's statistics on our site.

Please be assured that we're doing all we can to hurry this along for you, as we like our customers to get their cashback as quickly as possible.

Once your cashback is received your purchase will update to "confirmed" status in your Activity Page.

Once again please accept our apologies for this delay.

Kind regards,

Quidcare
  • washable
    washable Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Quidco I raised a support ticket for Jet2 as my purchase didn't track. It has now tracked, but at wrong amount. I can't see anywhere to post this on Quicdo as this is the message I receive. Don’t worry - Jet2.com always tracks in this way. This will update to the correct amount prior to the cashback being confirmed in your account.
  • mum26
    mum26 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Quidco, could you have a look at my Tesco Broadband cashback please? It was a "purchase" on 25th Jan and nothing has happened on it since march the 2nd, couldn't raise a claim as it is over 7 weeks xx
  • bleepandbooster
    Options
    Hello Quidco Rosie

Sorry to say that I have still not had anything from Tesco mobile shop when I purchased a phone on the the 27 Dec 2011 on Tmobile. You did say a little while back it may take 5 months approx. Any chance of looking into it for me.

Cofion
    David
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Quidco Rep

I have a query regarding a Cashback amount

I have a successfully tracked purchase of the Orange Dolphin £7/month Sim Only deal on a 12 month contract

It was completed on 27th May and tracked within hours at £30

However during the period 21st May to 25th May and extended 25th May to 27th May (then repeated again 30/5 - 3/6) there was an increased cashback of £50 available

I seem to remember seeing a message at the time about the amount that should track might not necessarily be accurate but would be updated/corrected later.

Well, over 2 weeks have elapsed, I've received the Sim, a Direct Debit is in place and it STILL says £30 and not the £50 expected.

Is this NORMAL ? Will it change soon and will I be paid at £50 as I expect ?

Thanks
    Q
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure