A Payment a Day Part 3

Options

Comments

• moneymaker2
    moneymaker2 Posts: 449 Forumite
    Options
    Just a quick one from me whilst i'm on lunch....

I have paid all my ''normal'' bills out, however I have paid an extra £3.26 to Crapitalone!!!!!
    Look at it coming down!!! The carboot we are having at the weekend should help. The trip to Madrid we are doing will not :(

See you later peeps :T
  • clearing_out_my_pockets
    Options
    £1.16 change from lunch. Can't wait until my HSBC card comes through so I can get rid of all my change!
    Don't worry about typing out my username - Call me COMP
    (Unless you know my real name - in which case, feel free to use that just to confuse people!)
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    Congratulations again F_F!!! One more debt to go!
    Hi KandiPandi and welcome to the madhouse! As LondonAndy has said, the best way is to do a payment via online banking, as you can usually do any amount - I did a PAD for 97p the other day :o
    Basically weigh in on a thursday ... then " post " your results ....

I've added my weight to my sig ..... ** st and 9 lbs ! ... but you don't have to if you don't want to ...

I'm going to post an honest account of what i have eaten everyday when i do my PAD :p .... but that's just to try and make me get my ar*e in gear ! .... no doubt some days it will be " embarrassing " to see it written down :o ....

I'm soooooooooooo bad normally when it comes to CHOCCY ..... but touch wood ..... i'm trying to stay away from it :rolleyes: .... it's hard and i'm feeling as " ratty as hell " ! :rotfl:....

Can you think of any rules we should have ?

terri x kiss-1.gif

Terri, I am definately up for this! Although I'm not sure that today is a good day to start, having had an English breakfast and a small chocolate egg already today :o
    I will weigh myself later and post it.... are we setting targets or are we just going for a loss? I can't think of any rules really, I guess its up to us to be honest, as you've said. I'm sure after a few days of declaring the rubbish I've eaten, I'll soon change my habits! :cool:

Sx
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    £1.16 change from lunch. Can't wait until my HSBC card comes through so I can get rid of all my change!

COMP, do all HSBC branches provide these machines?
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    Finlly payday today :D Hurray!!!
    So, as a start, my PAD is £46.92 Amex, £67.88 Sains and £10 ISA = £124.80

Sx
  • clearing_out_my_pockets
    Options
    COMP, do all HSBC branches provide these machines?

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure :confused:
    Don't worry about typing out my username - Call me COMP
    (Unless you know my real name - in which case, feel free to use that just to confuse people!)
  • Hopeful1
    Hopeful1 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Options
    'ello, 'ello, 'ello!!! Rounds of applause again for us all...........

***£1215.30***

smiley-dance011.gifsmiley-dance011.gifsmiley-dance011.gifsmiley-dance011.gifsmiley-dance011.gif

The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee...

...eughhhh i love honey, but find this a tad offputting.
    One step at a time ;)
  • Hopeful1
    Options
    Go f_f 3.gifWell done, hun. That's fab news xxx

Hi everyone! Wahey! It's the weekend again smiley-dance008.gif

£4 savings

TOTAL PaD £4
    One step at a time ;)
  • jasperconran
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I would like to join the payment a day challenge. I am still a newbie to the site really, but have had a good look around and have been taking note of some great ideas. I have started saving all my 50p's and £2 coins in a jar.

I didnt realise that you could actually make such small payments whenever u wanted, (im stupid i suppose:rotfl:) do u make these to ur credit cards all the time, or can u actually do this to a loan as well? any advice/help gratefully received!:D
    LBM: April 2009 - honest debt figure: Secured: £0.00!! (paid back april 2017) unsecured: £53117.48 (roughly):eek: back with CCCS starting again:(
  • Hopeful1
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I would like to join the payment a day challenge. I am still a newbie to the site really, but have had a good look around and have been taking note of some great ideas. I have started saving all my 50p's and £2 coins in a jar.

I didnt realise that you could actually make such small payments whenever u wanted, (im stupid i suppose:rotfl:) do u make these to ur credit cards all the time, or can u actually do this to a loan as well? any advice/help gratefully received!:D

Hi JC :rolleyes: I use online banking which some have found allows payments less than £1. With loans you need to check if you can make overpayment as some loans carry penalties. In these cases some people are saving money seperately to repay the loan at a later date.

With regards to credit cards, most allow payments on their website. Because i'm often paying small amounts i just do it via online banking, just 'cause it's so easy that way!

Good luck with your challenges! ;)
    One step at a time ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family