EXPIRED Red Spotted Hanky - Free £10

Options

Comments

• SLBlue
    SLBlue Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    sweetnest wrote: »
    i also got a code at 10am and the code did show up as Pemberton01 says. My problem is i wrote the code down and tried to use it and now i havent got a clue if its capitals, lower case etc, code isnt working no matter which way i type it.

Any idea how long the email take s to arrive?

I just checked mine and all the letters are capital. So should be the same for you. It was applied instantly when I input the code.
  • sweetnest
    Options
    OOPS, did all caps and now i get this...The gift voucher for the code entered has expired

think i will wait for the email, thing is, i was planning on booking the train for tomorrow
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    i got a code at 10am to but put it into my personal details and its still not showing up so dont understand why it hasn't gone straight on like others have said. last time i had a voucher and i added it into my details it never showed up straight away but was there the next day.
    i have noticed in my details that highlighted it says register for m-ticketing is that correct that it should be highlighted in red?
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • miller
    miller Posts: 1,630 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    lulu650 wrote: »
    Although my ticket was over £30, I didn't receive the £5 free credit. Might be because I used the three Tesco free £5 vouchers sitting in my account from a couple of months ago. Might be worth noting that for others

I know they (the promo terms) do not say this, but I would guess the £20 spend must be made entirely by debit/credit card, but could be made up of multiple journeys if necessary.

The free £5 sounds like an e-Voucher itself so again I would guess at least 24 hours to be credited (despite the wording "straightaway" used in the terms).

So if I am wrong about the first bit, you might be lucky with the £5 by checking your e-Vouchers at a later time.
  • moromir
    moromir Posts: 1,854 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Is anyone else just getting white space where I assume a code should be after clicking the button?
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,962 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Got one! :grin:
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    All gone again
  • Simbacat
    Options
    hooray - I got one! Third time lucky for me :j
  • Kirri
    Kirri Posts: 6,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    moromir wrote: »
    Is anyone else just getting white space where I assume a code should be after clicking the button?

Yes, just the same as at 1pm :mad:
  • marvin
    marvin Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Right got one this time button worked ok Code safely in RSH account
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure