Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    Evening all! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

Trina - I can see a line there, maybe test again tomorrow with a digi? Exciting!
    Big hugs TeamLowe. You will get your forever baby hon. H/she is just waiting patiently to make their arrival in the world :)
    Teaandcupcakes - bizarre you'd have a + then a -. I've read that there is no such thing as a false +, but you can get a false neg, so get yourself a digi and TEST TEST TEST!
    amy - your friend sounds ridiculously immature. Well done for saying you're not going now and planning to book a break with your DH
    Congrats fran

As for me, I am 3 dpo today so wayyyyyyyyy too early for ss'ing (where is Q when you need 'the finger'! ), but I have been feeling so pants today. It's like a cross between PMT/period cramps and the feeling you get when you are about to get a nasty cold..achy and shivery. It probably is just that, but of course the fact I have periody type pains is making me wonder if it could be anything else.

Actually I'll wag the finger at myself!! >>>>> :naughty:

Anyway I am now cooking a mighty curry as I always find that very theraputic :D
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like a tlp to me eeekkk fingers crossed for you

On the friend front thats not the actions of a friend and were all here for you. She seems a v spoilt silly woman with people pandering to her ok so its her bday doesnt mean she can talk like that to people. Seems to me she needs a good slap. But then i am feeling v !!!!!y at the mo to people who just doesnt know how to be nice. I was always taught you treat people how you want to b treated. O give people two chances n if they still hurt me with words or actions then i know its not me.

Im so upset for my friend today she mc yesterday at 8 weeks poor woman. Wish i could take the pain away for her.

Hugs to those that need it

Tommorow is mine n my ohs anniversary we have been together 12 yrs. Tomorrow was going to b our wedding day. But its the 28th now. 7th is his moms day n i still miss her after 11 years. Welling up just thinking about her.
  • angeltreats
    angeltreats Posts: 2,286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Teaandcupcakes/Metranil - I have also heard that you can have a false negative but never a false positive - let's hope so!

Trina - I can definitely see a second line! Congratulations! :) I love seeing photos of positive tests. DH caught me looking at them on Fertility Friend earlier and looked at me as if I was mental... men eh? Hehe. Fran, congratulations to you too.

Amy - hope you're ok. Nobody needs friends like those, but good on your OH for sticking up for you. Hope the two of you have a lovely break somewhere nice.

I don't know what's going on with me at the moment. Fertility Friend says I should ov on Tuesday and today should be a fertile day, but there's no sign of any EWCM. I bought my first OPKs from ebay and they arrived yesterday, tested today but nothing yet. I'm currently on CD14 and my cycle is about 31 days. I probably need another few months to properly learn to recognise the signs etc (this is only our second month trying) but I am so impatient :(
  • atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    Options
    Angeltreats be kind to yourself like you said your only into your second month of ttc

And try to be patient. I think you will ov in a few days
  • becca0417
    becca0417 Posts: 3,114 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I love seeing positive tests too! Can't wait to see my own :)
    First baby due 3/3/14 - Team Yellow! Our little girl born 25/2/14 :D
  • squ1rrel5
    squ1rrel5 Posts: 783 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Trina, I can definitely see another line!! :)
  • trina2010
    trina2010 Posts: 487 Forumite
    Options
    Phew, that means I'm not going mad....yet!
    Thank you guys, ill report back in the morning with my findings.
    Atton I'm so excited for you and ur wedding,fingers crossed going ahead. I hope your forever baby is just waiting until after you've sealed it to make its happy appearance! It will happen for you, I can feel it :-) and if u listen to my husband I'm always right! Hehe
    Angel ov will come, it must be a good strong eggie building up, its just taking a bit longer

Hope you all have a great night. See you in the morning xx

Household 2 adults, 2 cats and baby boy (2.11.13)
    Married my wonderful husband on 2nd June 2012
    June GC: 0/300
  • claire16c
    claire16c Posts: 7,074 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Teaandcupcakes/Metranil - I have also heard that you can have a false negative but never a false positive - let's hope so!

Trina - I can definitely see a second line! Congratulations! :) I love seeing photos of positive tests. DH caught me looking at them on Fertility Friend earlier and looked at me as if I was mental... men eh? Hehe. Fran, congratulations to you too.

Amy - hope you're ok. Nobody needs friends like those, but good on your OH for sticking up for you. Hope the two of you have a lovely break somewhere nice.

I don't know what's going on with me at the moment. Fertility Friend says I should ov on Tuesday and today should be a fertile day, but there's no sign of any EWCM. I bought my first OPKs from ebay and they arrived yesterday, tested today but nothing yet. I'm currently on CD14 and my cycle is about 31 days. I probably need another few months to properly learn to recognise the signs etc (this is only our second month trying) but I am so impatient :(

If your cycle is normally 31 days then you prob ov around CD15-21 based on luteal phase being between 10 and 16 days. If you have the 'average' of 14 then you wont ovulate til day 17, so hang on it will come!:)
  • mrsj28
    mrsj28 Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Options
    Morning ladies :wave:

Amy - ((hugs)) for the situation with your friend. It's sad when people can't be adults about things like that - hope you and DH have a lovely weekend away somewhere else together instead, though!
    Trina - ooh exciting about your tlp, have you done a digi yet?
    TeamLowe - MASSIVE ((hugs)) for your bfn. I'm cheering you on and hoping for a bfp very soon for you :o
    Teaandcupcakes - hmmm weird about having a positive and a negative test, I second the 'try a digi' opinion!
    LilyTheLegend - :rotfl: at having to do weight training in preparation for holding babies! Glad you had a good time at the christening.
    MV & codemonkey - no ss-ing :p
    Atton - so sorry to hear about your friend's miscarriage. I'm sure you will be a great support to her at this difficult time. Hope you and your OH have a lovely day today celebrating your anniversary.

AFM - I'm 13DPO this morning and when I got out DH was out the house so I thought I'd do a sneaky test (I promised I'd wait until AF was late...) and it looks like it's a BFP! I got a tlp on an internet cheapie so popped out to the shop for a digi (£11 :eek: not very :money:) and it says 1-2 weeks. I'm obviously really pleased about it but at the same time totally terrified in case it's not a sticky one. Now waiting for DH to come back so I can tell him....
  • amyloofoo
    amyloofoo Posts: 1,804 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    mrsj28 wrote: »
    Morning ladies :wave:

Amy - ((hugs)) for the situation with your friend. It's sad when people can't be adults about things like that - hope you and DH have a lovely weekend away somewhere else together instead, though!
    Trina - ooh exciting about your tlp, have you done a digi yet?
    TeamLowe - MASSIVE ((hugs)) for your bfn. I'm cheering you on and hoping for a bfp very soon for you :o
    Teaandcupcakes - hmmm weird about having a positive and a negative test, I second the 'try a digi' opinion!
    LilyTheLegend - :rotfl: at having to do weight training in preparation for holding babies! Glad you had a good time at the christening.
    MV & codemonkey - no ss-ing :p
    Atton - so sorry to hear about your friend's miscarriage. I'm sure you will be a great support to her at this difficult time. Hope you and your OH have a lovely day today celebrating your anniversary.

AFM - I'm 13DPO this morning and when I got out DH was out the house so I thought I'd do a sneaky test (I promised I'd wait until AF was late...) and it looks like it's a BFP! I got a tlp on an internet cheapie so popped out to the shop for a digi (£11 :eek: not very :money:) and it says 1-2 weeks. I'm obviously really pleased about it but at the same time totally terrified in case it's not a sticky one. Now waiting for DH to come back so I can tell him....

Congratulations!!! :T:j:T:j:T:j:T:j:T

Post a piccie!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family