Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • nimbo
    • By nimbo 2nd Jan 17, 8:29 PM
    • 3,141Posts
    • 8,773Thanks
    nimbo
    Stash Busting 2017 - I WILL use my mountains of craftstash before buying more!
    • 2nd Jan 17, 8:29 PM
    Stash Busting 2017 - I WILL use my mountains of craftstash before buying more! 2nd Jan 17 at 8:29 PM
    Hi crafters,

Using the concept from the 2016 thread (and goingback as far as 2014 I think...) - originally set up by 'Crafting Mad' - this is hopefully to keep us all on track - and to help us all plough through our crazy big stashes...

Welcome to the new 2017 stash busters thread.

You can find the 2016 thread here:-
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5386359

Well done to all the crafters who took part in 2016. Everyone was amazing and the thread helped so many people that hopefully 2017 can be the same.

For those of you who are new here are a quick recap of the (very loose) rules:-

The rules of the challenge are simple.

You can make anything you like but everything you make must be made using items from your current stash.

You are allowed to print things from cds etc and print any photos etc which may be needed for scrap booking pages but you must not buy any new stash until your target has been met (except for if it is something to enable you to finish of a project such as adhesive etc).

However this challenge is just for fun so if you do sin (and I'm sure there will be many - with me at the top of the list!!) then post for forgiveness and keep creating and having fun xxx

So who's with me this year? Tell me your target and you'll be added to the list Old and new members are welcomed alike

Anyone can join in at any time

Happy stash busting

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 3 / 500
Page 8
    • nimbo
    • By nimbo 29th May 17, 9:24 AM
    • 3,141 Posts
    • 8,773 Thanks
    nimbo
    I hope you're feeling a bit better magical. And that the crafting bug gets you.

You've been busy GT. I hope you have the wadding. But if not it's not cheating to finish off projects. (Or at least that's how I'm viewing it). G

I've seen some inspiring leather bound journals. I may whip up a few. I've loads of pages cut and sooooo much leather. I still need to make a small shelf to sit in the alcove where I keep my leather. so that may be on the cards this week. I do need to buy a drill bit - lost one the right size. Which is driving me mad. I'm thinking I may not be able to do the shelves today as it's about to chuck it down with rain - and I don't want to get wet or the wood to get wet as I chop wood up in the garden.

I hope you're all really busy crafting and it's not too wet where you are.

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 3 / 500
    • magical
    • By magical 29th May 17, 2:44 PM
    • 828 Posts
    • 4,278 Thanks
    magical
    i'm back to crafting yay.

nimbo what do you do with all the books you make x
    Comping for christmas x
    Thankyou to all posters
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,314Posts Today

8,531Users online

Martin's Twitter