IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

minster baywatch

Options

Comments

• debs.c
    debs.c Posts: 87 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    further to my earlier post, my witness has now decided she can attend court with me before her hospital appointment. sorry to mess you about but good news i guess. i would like to be prepared on the day so any instructions would be appreciated, thanks
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    debs.c wrote: »
    further to my earlier post, my witness has now decided she can attend court with me before her hospital appointment. sorry to mess you about but good news i guess. i would like to be prepared on the day so any instructions would be appreciated, thanks

That is good news.

Her WS should be written in the first person, and signed and dated by her and filed in advance, with your own WS (NOT your defence, your WS, story of what happened), and any evidence you want to rely on.

The WS you showed doesn't seem to be written in the first person.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • debs.c
    First Anniversary
    Options
    yes, her witness statement is filed, along with mine and signed and dated, it starts like this........
    .....IN THE COUNTY COURT
    Claim No:
    Between

Minster Baywatch Ltd

(Claimant)

-and-

[Y]

(Defendant) Me

WITNESS STATEMENT of x
    1) the full name of witness is.......2) as above

is that what you mean by first person? or should it read 1) I Mrs X of
    witnessed the defendant...........thanks
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    or should it read 1) I Mrs X witnessed the defendant...

Yes, I would say say so...
  • debs.c
    First Anniversary
    Options
    oh right, but its been filed now! mmmmmmm, is it too late to change it do u think?
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    As long as she signed & dated it, leave it!
  • debs.c
    First Anniversary
    Options
    yeah it is, ok. so now im going to prepare for the day, im assuming....3 copies of defence/witness statements, email, photographs, any other evidence, also, a 'script' of what actually happened, with dates for me to follow at the court hearing.?
    the local MP has contacted me , via my witness, and asked to see all documents and hopefully offer support! nothing to loose i guess, thanks
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Sounds good, well done on your witness supporting you and bring an MP onside.
  • debs.c
    First Anniversary
    Options
    thank you, i appreciate your support.
  • debs.c
    First Anniversary
    Options
    morning, i have just received this email.............................Good Afternoon,
    We are writing to you in relation to a parking charge issued to yourself at Port Talbot, Hollywood Park.
    I have recently taken over the court department of Minster Baywatch and as such have been reviewing the current active cases.
    We would like to discuss this charge with you if you are able to provide your contact number.
    Kind Regards, Amelia, Minster Baywatch Team, Tel: 01904 612 277, https://www.minsterbaywatch.co.uk.......................my court date is 12 july!! Im assuming its best to avoid any dialogue at this time and stick to going to court, im not paying. how best do i proceed please, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure