Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• SailorSam
    SailorSam Posts: 22,754 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Because every few months a mod gets trigger happy, doesn't actually read any further then the first post and moves it until we complain....give up.....start a new thread..... then they eventually move it back.

Does anyone actually read this thread from the beginning, it goes back to 2008 and any bargains posted then will be long gone now.
    I think reading the last few pages is all you need do.
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.
  • Bootsalebargains
    Options
    I saw these a few months back and thought they were good but then managed to buy all 20 of them in a box in a car boot sale for £3
    september wins - toshiba laptop, timotei shampoo & conditioner, mccains games, pimms picnic blanket.
    october wins - grants tumblers, £20 petrol voucher, sega console, iphone
    novembers wins - £50 on walkers rainy day, £50 itunes voucher
    march wins - dog treats
  • crei
    crei Posts: 66 Forumite
    Options
    I saw these a few months back and thought they were good but then managed to buy all 20 of them in a box in a car boot sale for £3

Hey, don't need to know that!
  • waddy80
    waddy80 Posts: 1,157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Welcome back to Grabbit!
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• crei
    crei Posts: 66 Forumite
    Options
    waddy80 wrote: »
    Welcome back to Grabbit!

Yes indeedy!
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    V.Lucky wrote: »
    Just to say the UB Funkeys are fab, but they won't work on Windows7 without twiddling with them (google it), hence the reason they are in Poundland. I would hate for anyone to be disappointed if they get it as a present. We could never get them to work when ds had a new computer that ran Windows7.

Thank-you for letting us know that!I'm not sure what my sister's laptop runs on, hope it will work xx
  • see-deel
    see-deel Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss RRP £2.25 only £1 in poundland
  • jaggyjim
    Options
    I can highly recommend that you AVOID the ice scrapers - they are utter cr a p. I used mine this week for the first time although I had bought it a few weeks ago and it was about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Luckily I had one from Tesco which also cost £1 which was brilliant. It this one http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=270995111
    There is enough flex in the blade to mould to the windows and I had no fear of scratching. It cleared the ice in no time.

Hope that helps someone.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    jaggyjim wrote: »
    I can highly recommend that you AVOID the ice scrapers - they are utter cr a p. I used mine this week for the first time although I had bought it a few weeks ago and it was about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Luckily I had one from Tesco which also cost £1 which was brilliant. It this one http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=270995111
    There is enough flex in the blade to mould to the windows and I had no fear of scratching. It cleared the ice in no time.

Hope that helps someone.

An old credit card works brilliantly. :)
  • BargainJunky
    Options
    I used a fish slice as my three year old put the proper one away somewhere safe and when pressed as to where it was he 'couldnt remember'.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback