Only cruises - cruise deals for all

Options

Comments

• bcl999
    bcl999 Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    I've always fancied doing the TA up the Amazon which they do in January. I used your link to check availability for 2013. They have an inside single at £6803 or an outside single at £7863. Decisions, decisions!
  • bcl999
    Options
    have just booked anotehr jaunt using this offer. It is combinable with all their existing offers and, as far as I can see from the cruises I have been watching on their site, they haven't upped any of the prices, so seems like a genuine saving.

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Cruise-Deals/Leap_Year_Upgrade_Offer.aspx
  • sarahfitz
    sarahfitz Posts: 120 Forumite
    Options
    Msc fantasia april med cruise 7nights £349
  • bcl999
    Options
    I may be wrong but I think is the usual lead-in price for their new K.I.S. pricing system.
  • getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    NCL jade price drops for March April 9n canaries trips

7 March start at £280. solo £388
  • bcl999
    Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - Are you sure you're not on commission? ;)

Besides I just booked a TA leaving 17 March and have much to do beforehand.
  • coupon_collector
    Options
    well done on spotting another bargain getmore4less the jade is a great ship. Unfortunately 5 days isn't long enough to start my pre cruise diet lol.

Hopefully there will be another deal soon. Hopefully June as that's when I want to go away hehe.

NCL are starting multi departure locations for their crusies soon on the epic hope the jade follows suit as then you aren't stuck with finding cheap flights on ryan air for just rome or barcelona.

Speaking of the epic has anyone been on the epic and how does it compare to the jade apart from size of course lol :)
  • coupon_collector
    Options
    forgot to say if anyone can do the 7th march jade deal it's about £70 return flights on ryan air from stansted plus any baggage fees and credit/debit card fees are of course extra
  • getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    bcl999 wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - Are you sure you're not on commission? ;)

Besides I just booked a TA leaving 17 March and have much to do beforehand.

I wish, but how would anyone know it was from a post here that the booking was triggered.

I like NCL, Platinum so loads of perks, and we get looked after as well.

I keep a close eye on their prices, but actualy looking for the Jade from Venice and the Dawn from Quebec for later this year.

We are booked 10April on Marco Polo(also like no flying) and the 7th March might be to close for us.

Epic is a very different beast, similar food + a few extras
    entertainment is where it scores, comedy club and a jazz club, dinenr show and the blue man keep you well ocupied for a week

The haven is great if a little pricy.
    We were on the inaugaral Transatlantic and we need another week to do it all.
  • coupon_collector
    Options
    thanks again gm4l I was tempted by the marco polo price but the typical british weather put me off lol. Hope you have a great time on it and get some sunshine!

Jade from venice sounds nice we have our eye on that one too plus the epics france/spain/italy Itinery that leaves from Rome I think? Wouldn't mind a Royal Carribean deal from southampton either as it's always preferable to fighting your way onto a ryan air or easyjet plane lol.

I think this year we are really going to have some good last minute deals,hopefully one for the epic
    as I love comedy shows and the blue man group
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport