When things hit rock bottom the only answer is to fight the way back up...

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    edited 2 July 2017 at 2:56PM
    Options
    £18 paid to tv license (Finally caught back up :o or maybe I'm still £6 short I will need to check :o)

£10 Electric

£10 Gas

£22.25 school cash drawn out and put in school bags with letters

£5 to council tax.

Leaves £10 in my account for Tuesday summer fair at school and anything that crops up in between now and Friday.

Amazon Vouchers Spent on nappies and wipes. should last long enough to get them with vouchers next time too :D

OH can't have lunch money he will have to make do with the food I make him.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I don't know what to say apart from to agree with PWPS and EE but you know that. Do you have or will you have the £60.00 to pay the council tax? That really is the most important thing. I'm getting the impression that there is more to the £175.00 than you want to say. Will it have implications for you and the children if he doesn't pay it?
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    I don't know what to say apart from to agree with PWPS and EE but you know that. Do you have or will you have the £60.00 to pay the council tax? That really is the most important thing. I'm getting the impression that there is more to the £175.00 than you want to say. Will it have implications for you and the children if he doesn't pay it?

There is more to it I just don't want to post it publicly where once said it will be used forever. Learnt my lesson on that one.

I'm not sure if it will, tbh that's what worries me the most. If he doesn't sort it I'm not sure what they'll do.

I don't have a plan to pay the council tax. I'm not sure how to sort that yet either :o
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    I quite understand why you don't want to say too much but I can understand why you're concerned. I wish I could give you some advice re the council tax but I don't have any suggestions. Really hope you get it sorted.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hidden- As others have said, wow your diary cracks on! I just caught up on about 10 pages, and was all set to be congratulating you on the amazing energy debt wipe off but it now seems to have taken a turn for the worse. So sorry.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Bobarella wrote: »
    Hidden- As others have said, wow your diary cracks on! I just caught up on about 10 pages, and was all set to be congratulating you on the amazing energy debt wipe off but it now seems to have taken a turn for the worse. So sorry.

Energy debt still deserves celebrations :beer:

Along with new cooker tomorrow :j

He can't dampen how happy I am about that ;):D
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    Absolutely. You should be really proud of the amount you've achieved without any support (I was going to say not a great deal but you haven't really had any at all). Would phoning the council about the council tax do any good at all?
  • Sayschezza
    Sayschezza Posts: 744 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I would pay the council tax and give oh £100 and tell him he can't have the other £75 until he gets paid again or raises it some other way. Put the ball in his court and let him worry as it's his debt.
    All that clutter used to be money
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    I don't actually have anything other the £10.

No matter what happens we wont have the £175, it doesn't make me any less worried though :o

I will scrape enough together for the council tax somehow. I'm going to cash out of PA again as soon as it becomes payable and I've asked my mum to bail me out :o she hasn't replied yet. I can't see her being happy about it :o
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I know I'm preaching to the choir missus...
    as long as you keep bailing out he will keep on doing whatever he likes...
    if you want to stay afloat and repair the boat then kick his sorry a rs e overboard...
    if he isn't doing anything to help, all he is doing is taking from you and the kids and making it harder and harder to get debt free...

I'm sorry if I've said too much...
    really angry with your OH :mad::mad::mad: (as no doubt you are too)...

Whatever you do, I know you will always put your kids first :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport