Support for people with Depression

Options

Comments

• Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: Everyone,

Morning! hope all is well,I am fine today,won another Liz Earle set so really happy today :) Last night I went on BidTv the shopping channel and brought a Eyptian cotton set double for my bed as its a double bed and it started at £30.00,then £18.99 then £14.99 so rang up the channels no and got it.Really delighted,cant wait to see it when it arrives at my Mums.I told her this morning so she and Dad wont wonder what it is :rotfl: and we can look at it together when I see them.

I paid £7.82 for p&p as well but I thought it will go well on my bed and reduce the heat when its summer and we have our hot nights.My name and area went on their ticker as well at the bottom of the screen and I saw it there so I was famous on tv :rotfl:

Saz here is some smarties for Easter for you and Gilly and also for everyone and Tiff too,Tiff I shut the door after me as well ;)

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • geminilady
    geminilady Posts: 1,922 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Some days i laugh, some days i cry
    some days i struggle just to know why

do you see the sunshine dance in my eyes?
    Do you see the grey skies behind my disguise?

I need to forget the sad things i've seen
    i want to remember the days in between

forgive me my friend, i'm not who i was
    my sunlight is faded, life is the cause

Lovely poem little suprise,is it your own? I used to post the odd one on a board on aol but they have closed all the boards down now not sure why.
  • Tiff_2
    Tiff_2 Posts: 3,046 Forumite
    edited 11 April 2009 at 6:24AM
    Options
    Hi guys!hello.gif
    Morning all!grouphug.gif
    Sorry I didn't get back on Wednesday but I got so tired after the session with my cpn. It's all the emotion I guess. And I had a cracker of a headache afterwards too - that was down to all the thinking, which I've given up for Lent!biggrin.gif

Question: Am I the only one a bit freaked out by Martin's Easter pic at the top of the page?!:eek::rotfl:
    I'm sending a warm welcome1.gif to little surprises (ls).sLo_hug2.gif I liked your poem hun. I hope you'll post as and when you feel like it - come on in and meet the clan. They're lovely people and will make you feel at home.angel-smiley-002.gif

In honour of it being Good Friday, I've got some good news...
    128838523568878049.jpg
    feedme.giflaughing-smiley-014.gif

And some really quite not good news...unsure.gif

funny-pictures-cat-worries-he-has-broken-jesus.jpg
    speechless-smiley-040.gifeusa_pray.gif
    It's okay - I think He'll be all right by Sunday.wink.gifbiggrin.gif
    Yes, this is only a pit-stop as it were. Hopefully I'll get chance to post some proper replies and to fill you in on my week, over the weekend - I'll be popping in and out as usual. Thinking of you all.
    Be kind to yourself guys.sLo_hug2.gif
    Much Love,
    Tiff xxx
    "If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~ by Peace Pilgrim.
    'You just got Tiffed!' ;)
  • rose07
    rose07 Posts: 2,442 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone
    hope your all doing ok this good friday, ya know i didnt even realise it was good friday really till tonight....Im not feeling soo great tonight, ended up crying for 2 hours, and just well numb really.

LITTLE SURPRISE what a poetic person you are. lovely poem. I too used to write poems but dont as much anymore, tho you have inspired me to try and put that pen to paper again. Welcome to the thread:wave:x
    BB B*TCH NO 8
    May your dreams come true and set you free :kisses3:
    Tiff A.S.M 10

• Tulip
    edited 10 April 2009 at 9:52PM
    Options
    welcome Little Surprise to the thread,well done if it is your own poem,I do poetry too here and there and its dead fun,I love to share what I have written.I shut the door on my way out not before passing some smarties to everyone again on my merry way.

I am off now,

I will chat tomorrow

Night! Night!

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • Tiff_2
    Tiff_2 Posts: 3,046 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys!hello.gif
    Guess what?

128834720859040250.jpg

And before you ask, no I'm not in a fluffy mood - this was just an exercise in irony.
    Tbh, it's hard to remember what day it is when you get long holiday weekends like this. It puts the Tiffster all out of synch.sCo_blink2.gif
    Tiffy's got to go out to do some hunting and gathering today in the very busy town. That'll be fun, won't it? NOT! Be warned, I shall take no prisoners!biggrin.gif
    Anyhoo, still sending warm vibes out to everyone and some hugs out to ettie b, ilgd, alba, beth, shaz, jo, donny, gilly-babgie, rbk, kl, leo, rosep, shazz, qb and budd.sLo_hug2.gif I haven't seen any posts from some of you in quite a while and I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. No-one is ever forgotten here.wink.gif
    It's also nice to see sazzy, gem, may, cb2, rose, fatou, lm, ccstar and amber posting again.action-smiley-033.gifPlease believe I'm not ignoring anyone, I'm just waiting for my brain to slow down to having just one thought at a time, so that I can reply. I live in hope!rolleyes.gif
    There's no-one around so the smarties are going back into the vault and I'm off for a catnap before I go out on my mission.cat.gif
    I'll just leave you a little something before I go...:rolleyes:
    funny-pictures-cat-is-john-lennon-or-harry-potter.jpg
    laughing-smiley-014.gif
    Safe journeys guys and be kind to yourself.sLo_hug2.gif
    Much Love,
    Tiff xxx
    "If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~ by Peace Pilgrim.
    'You just got Tiffed!' ;)
  • Tulip
    Options

Hope all is well,I went for a nice walk in the sunshine today on the seafront and saw a friend :) I then went to co-op to get a few things that I wanted to get and got them.Now awaiting my macaroni cheese lunch which is now in the oven cooking.I get the smarties out of Tiffs Vault after I crack the code to get in ;) and I hand them round to everyone.I then put the rest back in the Vault before Tiff notices some are missing ;) crafty arnt I ;)

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • Raksha
    Raksha Posts: 4,570 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm not sure where to start. I am worried I am heading for another bout of depression (the same thing happened last year at this time of year, and looking back there seems to be a pattern :( ) I just woke up on Friday feeling very sorry for myself, tearful, emotional, no joy in anything (except the occasional smile when my daft dog did something comical, but quickly getting angry when he mis behaved) I don't want anything to do with my family (2 teenage boys) and OH just seems to be out to wind me up, even though he's being very sweet and concerned.

I feel I've been stiched up by my boss - I've been doing a lot of overtime recently (it's just me and the boss, and if something needs doing, I do it, and if that means working longer hours, that's what I do. If I don't do it, there's nobody else to do it, boss is already working a 68 hour week!) As a 'reward' he said he'd take me to Londong with him on Thursday, to see the finale of a project we'd been involved with in Bethnal Green (a HUGE street art on some hoarding with some local young people). I could have a wander down Brick Lane and amuse myself while he had a meeting with Nike, then we'd have a salt beef roll and sticky bun :) I ended up grounded at the street art location, unable to move because I was holding the keys for his car, which he'd had to park in their back lot, blocking somebody else in - hence they needed to have me around incase it needed moving. Whilst I was waiting for him to return, one of the Young People was verbally abusing me :( On top of that, we didn't get home until gone 19.00 - so that's 3 more hours of my time taken :(

It's my birthday next week - OH asked what I wanted to do, so I told him - I'd like to go to the seaside....... He's now decided we'll do that some other time, I couldn't possibly want to go to the seaside in April..... We went to get my birthday present this morning - the only one they had was second hand :(

I just feel like the world is ganging up on me and I don't want to be around people. My boss is now all excited about a gig he's involved with, on my birthday, and he has invited me and the family down, and says he's going to get me drunk - I don't want to get drunk, I want to eat fish and chips beside the seaside with my family (and my daft dogs, but that ain't going to happen because OH won't let them in his car........)

And now I feel like a temper tantrum throwing teenager :(
    Please forgive me if my comments seem abrupt or my questions have obvious answers, I have a mental health condition which affects my ability to see things as others might.
  • Tulip
    Options

welcome Raksha to the thread,post as little or as much as you like,sending you a comforting *hug* I am sorry you are not feeling at your best at the moment,I am by the seaside and love it,so cant blame you for wanting to do that on your birthday.

I am relaxing this evening and going to watch Casualty later.I felt low this afternoon but after I munched on an Easter egg I felt better,It was free with todays Daily Express and then I felt better for it and after a hour or so's sleep I felt better to enjoy the evening ahead.

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • Jo_R_2
    Jo_R_2 Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Options
    Helloooooooooo

Yes I'm still alive - it has been a while hasn't it!

Been without a PC for what feels like ages but in fact has probably only been a few weeks which is why I haven't been online much at all.

Hoping to catch up with things - I've had a quick read of this page and seen some people I don't know yet so 'hello' to the new faces.

Baby is now 5 weeks old and is adorable, he's such a little cutie! Things good at home, I won't say much except that I am now wearing a ring on my left hand la la la la la :j Not that we'll ever have enough money to get married but hey what can you do, it's not all about the money to have a big day is it?

Hope everyone is well as can be expected xxxxxxx
    Dealing with my debts!
    Currently overpaying Virgin cc -
    balance Jan 2010 @ 1985.65
    Now @ 703.63
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts