Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• MistyMountainTop
    Options
    What a nightmare with the girl, does your son see her for what she is now? Contacting the police was a good move, especially as if she tries anything else there will be a record of previous behavior.

Fingers crossed for the raise - what a nice thing that would be! :j
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks Ave and Misty xx

Hopefully the payrise will be a good one, we certainly need some luck at the moment.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    DH just messaged me about his payrise....he will end up with an extra £167pm take home :D I'm very proud of him, he's bust his balls so hard this past year, so I'm happy.

It will also be in this months pay packet too.
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    Brilliant news!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Happy Hump Day :D

I've been thinking about that extra money pm and want to put some of it to use.

So depending on how the finances look once I've done them, I'm going to allocate £50pm to an Overdraft fund, I'll set up a pot on my Principality account for it, and will gradually increase it once the main debt has gone down.

Need to do more thinking about things but at the moment I need to get dressed and ready for work. Back later
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Morning :) hump day it is! Will soon be weekend ;)
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    amazing news! Any word on other thing? Mail me if there is :) Been on my mind that all last night <3 xx
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    monz wrote: »
    amazing news! Any word on other thing? Mail me if there is :) Been on my mind that all last night <3 xx

Thanks Hun, no news yet. All quiet so far. xx
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    DH just messaged me about his payrise....he will end up with an extra £167pm take home :D I'm very proud of him, he's bust his balls so hard this past year, so I'm happy.

It will also be in this months pay packet too.

Amazing!!!!:T:T
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    DH on his way back from Cambridge, DS at Cadets and just about to collect DD from the fire station as the Guides are doing their Fire badge (another one to sew on! The joys!)

Cheesy potatoes have been made ready to go with the HM marinated pork for dinner tomorrow.

Washing up done, one load in TD and a load just finishing in the washer as DS in his wisdom says he needs his pe kit for tomorrow *rolls eyes*

Got DD's forms to fill out for Secondary school through, they must have them back no later than Monday (nothing like a bit of notice!)

Need to sort my list for the weekend and buy DH an anniversary card for Monday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure