Free beauty products on Amazon

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• RenTheRoosta
    Options
    Update: after a few emails back and forth Skin Pep managed to send me viable codes for items in my AMZ and I have ordered three for free with free postage.

If you were one of the people who originally ordered with codes from this thread and had your orders cancelled I would get in touch with them via your Amazon account messages and ask them if they can accept you to review the products on AMZ as they suggested as a remedy to this situation. They've honoured it with me so I don't see why they won't with others :)
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Sorry for posting here, pretty sure i saw a AMZ review thread but can't find it at all . i am newly signed up , and have some codes to get two items Yay !! my first .. but logging on to amazon they come up free ..but post and packing was i think £3:99 ish each ..i was thinking these would be free ?? and the item's i clicked on was saying FREE ..thank you for your ideals on this
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    black_paw wrote: »
    Hi Sorry for posting here, pretty sure i saw a AMZ review thread but can't find it at all . i am newly signed up , and have some codes to get two items Yay !! my first .. but logging on to amazon they come up free ..but post and packing was i think £3:99 ish each ..i was thinking these would be free ?? and the item's i clicked on was saying FREE ..thank you for your ideals on this

Only free delivery if its over £20 so unless your free product has a value of £20 or over you will incur the delivery charges. Thats why I no longer do AMZ reviews.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hi yes one had a over £20 price ...but don't think it could be a true price as the item looked like a £5 ish price , will try a little longer ,but can see giving it up .thank you for your help sarah1972
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • lumi
    lumi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    I've just come across this thread when searching for AMZ reviews website posts as I've recently had some issues with sellers on their. I've successfully ordered products via AMZ Reviews in the past (some free and other part-paid) but this last week I have had 10 codes not work and either no response from the seller when emailed to rectify or one response telling me that they don't do it 'this way' and that I need to pay full price and hey will later refund my PayPal. I don't want my reviewer rating to go down as I will not be paying full price and hoping they refund me if they like my review (that is not what was originally agreed). I thought I was on to a great website but am thinking now that I have been wasting my time as these recent sellers obviously have no intention of following normal procedure and you AMZ state that you need to contact sellers multiple ties and only report them after 10 days of no response - too much effort on my part given that I still need to spend time reviewing items if I do eventually receive them
  • crunchie96
    crunchie96 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lumi wrote: »
    I've just come across this thread when searching for AMZ reviews website posts as I've recently had some issues with sellers on their. I've successfully ordered products via AMZ Reviews in the past (some free and other part-paid) but this last week I have had 10 codes not work and either no response from the seller when emailed to rectify or one response telling me that they don't do it 'this way' and that I need to pay full price and hey will later refund my PayPal. I don't want my reviewer rating to go down as I will not be paying full price and hoping they refund me if they like my review (that is not what was originally agreed). I thought I was on to a great website but am thinking now that I have been wasting my time as these recent sellers obviously have no intention of following normal procedure and you AMZ state that you need to contact sellers multiple ties and only report them after 10 days of no response - too much effort on my part given that I still need to spend time reviewing items if I do eventually receive them

same here they say by product then refund later not worth it anymore and i dont think they will refund !!!
  • Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,834 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    crunchie96 wrote: »
    same here they say by product then refund later not worth it anymore and i dont think they will refund !!!

I've never had that problem but I have had codes that didn't work and no response from the seller. It's a good scheme when it works.
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
  • crunchie96
    crunchie96 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've never had that problem but I have had codes that didn't work and no response from the seller. It's a good scheme when it works.

it was working good before but now there are too many reviewers so not getting any review also too many people seem to take the mick as was told by amazon recently
  • lumi
    lumi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    crunchie96 wrote: »
    it was working good before but now there are too many reviewers so not getting any review also too many people seem to take the mick as was told by amazon recently

Do you mean that people get the product for free and then don't review it? Surely the seller gives them a bad rating on AMZ so they can only ever do that once? I always put more effort into my reviews if I get the product discounted or free via AMZ.

I wish that sellers could be contacted directly through the AMZ website rather than having to email them through my personal email account as it would be easy for AMZ to see the evidence that sellers are not responding and they could be deleted from the scheme quicker. I did enjoy the whole AMZ thing until this last week where I have been given over 10 codes that do not work (I have never received 10 offers codes in a week and suspect most are the same seller under different names). I think I'll give it one last try but won't bother if this happens again as I'd rather spend my time doing other things and paying full price for my stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure