JSA Hardship payments

Options

Comments

• Dunroamin
    Dunroamin Posts: 16,908 Forumite
    Options
    being part of the same organisation means they have the same agenda. why do you think people are advised to send their appeals via recorded delivery?

Don't tell us - Royal Mail is in on it too!
  • Dunroamin
    edited 6 September 2012 at 6:57PM
    Options
    indeed. when you are sat their being dealt with by a total moron. it does make you wonder how the f*** they have a job and you dont. if there is one thing that can make being unemployed worse it is the people who are paid to help you being totally clueless.

If some of your vast experience of Job Centres had been spent on the other side of the desk, people might respect your opinions more.;)
  • dookar
    dookar Posts: 1,654 Forumite
    Options
    being part of the same organisation means they have the same agenda. why do you think people are advised to send their appeals via recorded delivery?

I'm sorry, I'm not going to waste my time getting into conspiracy theories with you
  • sniggings
    sniggings Posts: 5,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dookar wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I'm not going to waste my time getting into conspiracy theories with you

because you don't have an argument.

Both share the same boss, that is hardly independent.
  • Dunroamin
    Options
    sniggings wrote: »
    because you don't have an argument.

Both share the same boss, that is hardly independent.

So, if you ask a doctor for a second opinion s/he's automatically going to agree with the first because s/he has the same "boss"?
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Dunroamin wrote: »
    Don't tell us - Royal Mail is in on it too!
    no its nothing to do with royal mail.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    If some of your vast experience of Job Centres had been spent on the other side of the desk, people might respect your opinions more.;)
    what? i would have to have worked in a jobcentre before what i say can be deemed valid?
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    dookar wrote: »
    it is well known that jobcentres have been told to target people.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    So, if you ask a doctor for a second opinion s/he's automatically going to agree with the first because s/he has the same "boss"?
    a doctor isnt under orders to serve a particular agenda. why do you think they've taken powers away from doctors in relation sickness benefits. they have integrity. so now an organisation with no integrity makes the decisions.
  • missapril75
    missapril75 Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    what? i would have to have worked in a jobcentre before what i say can be deemed valid?

Looks like you misunderstood again.

The post said
    If some of your vast experience of Job Centres had been spent on the other side of the desk, people might respect your opinions more
    That's nothing to do with what you say being deemed valid or not. You have repeatedly shown a total lack of understanding of procedures while claiming to know exactly what goes on behind the scenes.

Everyone with experience on the dark side (staff) has agreed there are mistakes, targets (many of them silly), bias, obstructive staff, etc (just as there are in all walks of life)

One or two with no experience of it at all seem to think it's all a conspiracy that even extends to making documents disappear.

:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport