My Coupons New from Sainsburys????

Options
Just been looking around the Sainsburys website and came across a new thing called My coupons.

After looking at it it seems to be a new thing where you you get extra points if you buy certain items for extra nectar points.

have to say after joining it and linking my nectar card there are loads of offers on there and you dont need to print any vouchers.

all you need to do is click that you want to do the offer and its stays in your wallet for 15 days and as long as you buy the item and scan nectar card within the 15 days the points are added within 5 days.

is this new as not seen it before and they have not shouted about it at all.

This is the link to that part of there website

https://mycoupons.sainsburys.co.uk/

Comments

• rick@findthatfuchsia
    Options
    Well found - Maximum of only 5 coupons at any on time.
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    Well found - Maximum of only 5 coupons at any on time.

Yes but if you buy 1 item that wait till points added you can then add another item.
  • Dclutterchique
    Options
    Many thanks for the information. I've now signed up and used this. In my (limited) experience Sainsbury's are good at adding the points within 5 days and emailing to say that they have been added to one's account.
  • parmavioletuk
    Options
    Got quite a few bonus Nectar points from this already. Thanks for posting. I work for Sainsbury's and even I didn't know about this until you posted it!

It's also worth checking out https://www.nectarsavvyshoppers.com/ if you want to bump up your Nectar points.
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    Have to say its a great new service as all the extra points have been added to account within 4 days and yes got email to let me know that the points have been added.

it looks like the offers change every 2 weeks from what i can work out.

just hope they keep it going but do think they need to shout a bit about it as not seen anything in store about it.
  • gill5blue
    Options
    Thanks for this, I registered and was accepted, looking forward to my bonus points.
    pay all debts off 2023-No 30 paid £3340.45/£7941

• Cleo03
    Cleo03 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Many thanks OP
    A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it-

Bob Hope
  • shirley999
    shirley999 Posts: 1,937 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got quite a few bonus Nectar points from this already. Thanks for posting. I work for Sainsbury's and even I didn't know about this until you posted it!

It's also worth checking out https://www.nectarsavvyshoppers.com/ if you want to bump up your Nectar points.

Sainsbury's Careline haven't known about it either on the two occasions I have telephoned with a query. On those two occasions my points have not been added and it was a big hassle emailing back and forth to educate CS and get the missing points added.
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks to OP. Have now registered. As some have said never knew anything about it.
  • Angie46
    Angie46 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Like others I happened upon this new Coupon scheme by accident. I have had some good bargains and gained quite a number of points, however, I've now been locked out of my account, and no amount of entering my details would work including password resets. This morning I rang Sainsbury's Careline only to be told it's nothing to do with us and to contact Nectar, when I rang Nectar - guess what? - they said 'it's nothing to do this us and to contact Sainsbury's careline'!!! I'm starting to get fed up by now, so I explained the situation once again and said politely but firmly if someone doesn't sort my account out I will get very annoyed. The friendly helpful chap has reported to a team that deals with is and has promised to contact me when he gets any news. Watch this space.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure