Add your feedback on energy supplier Iresa

Options

Comments

• Just wanted to warn people about Iresa. I've just had a 4 month battle with them to get my rebate as I had changed to a new supplier. They were a nightmare. I gave them what they asked for and had my new supplier send them the information but they said they didn't receive it, twice! Eventually I had to threaten them with reporting them to the ombudsman. Like I said, it took 4 months to finally get my rebate back. I would advise staying away from them. Hope this information helps others.
  • quiet_advisor
    Options
    I see that someone has started an "Iresa unhappy customers" thread on Facebook.
  • nickcc
    nickcc Posts: 2,265 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I see that someone has started an "Iresa unhappy customers" thread on Facebook.

Just liked the page and added my input.
  • webbit
    webbit Posts: 147 Forumite
    Options
    i hate the fact these energy companies have direct control of our bank accounts on direct debits
  • webbit
    webbit Posts: 147 Forumite
    Options
    they've gone quiet on me again so im going to cancel direct debit again, im hoping to switch but they blocked my swap because of £3 debt..so the final bill they will have to contact me
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 907 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    They have changed their website,we are no longer able to enter new support tickets.

Although they add their meter readings resolved to it every month.

They have added their own estimated reading 7 days after I passed proper readings.Their 7 days estimate is more than my total months consumption.

Emailed them,left message of facebook nearly a week ago,no response.
  • nickcc
    Options
    Just checked my account and see that gas reading estimated for the last four months even though I submitted readings and received emails confirming this. Now find that my actual electric reading for end January is recorded but estimated reading has also been added after which is considerably higher than mine. Either a total load of amateurs or extremely corrupt.
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,509 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    nickcc wrote: »
    Just checked my account and see that gas reading estimated for the last four months even though I submitted readings and received emails confirming this. Now find that my actual electric reading for end January is recorded but estimated reading has also been added after which is considerably higher than mine. Either a total load of amateurs or extremely corrupt.

Did you give them your reading on the 31st or slightly earlier?
  • nickcc
    Options
    Gave my reading on the 27th, day after they emailed me asking for it. The date it was recorded on my account was the 28th then they put their own estimate in on the 31st ignoring my own recorded reading.
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,989 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    nickcc wrote: »
    Gave my reading on the 27th, day after they emailed me asking for it. The date it was recorded on my account was the 28th then they put their own estimate in on the 31st ignoring my own recorded reading.
    They like to make readings up to the 31st. This was electric presumably.
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure