Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Evening,

Stuff out of the freezer defrosting ready for tomorrow. Need to get the casserole made tomorrow for Friday and marinade the pork for Saturday and dinner is spaghetti Bolognese.

DD handed in the chequers for the remainder of her guide trips and DS handed in his form to work towards a BTEC with cadets.

Lunch made for tomorrow.

Night xx
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Night pmo2 x

Good going still being under allowance :D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Night pmo2 x

Good going still being under allowance :D

Thanks HI x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning

Voting day today, must remember to do that on the way home from work tonight.

Very tired today, always the same on Thursdays, I'll be ok by lunchtime, as I'll have woken up a bit.

Bank account checked and nothing has majorly changed there, so that's a good thing.

Pleased with my progress this week on my allowance, I took my eye off the ball last week and other times but when I focus on it, I can make it work. It's a bit of a challenge not to spend more than my £2 & I like trying to see how much I can get for my £2.

Pretty dull and grey outside this morning, hope it doesn't last.

Got a few bits I need to pick up from Tesco tonight, so must remember and DH is out for a team meal, he's aiming to drive as he's got a meeting tomorrow morning at 8 and doesn't want to spend the money on a taxi.

Back later x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Afternoon,

£1.60 spent today, so 40p to carry over which gives me an extra £1.25 in total on top of my £2 tomorrow....which means I can buy my lunch tomorrow...Greggs for my pasty anything left gets rolled over to Monday.

£20 taken out of the bank to pay for DD's Bounce-athon thingy she did just before half term.

DS's school sent out a leaflet, the place that does the uniforms is having a sale on all uniform, so going to look and see if I can get DD's uniform cheaper in time for September.

I may have found a cheaper car park that's near the station, currently it is £100 per month to park, the one near the station is £82.50 per month. It is Council operated, so going to have a look tonight and see if it is secure enough.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't braved looking at uniform costs yet I have to get it for all 3 of mine and all new colours :o:(

Cheaper car park sounds good if it's just as safe.

£2 a day is an amazing amount to keep too!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I haven't braved looking at uniform costs yet I have to get it for all 3 of mine and all new colours :o:(

Cheaper car park sounds good if it's just as safe.

£2 a day is an amazing amount to keep too!

Thanks HI. Scondary school uniform was bad enough the first and second time around with DS and now first time round for DD, its hellish expensive too.

Really hope that the car park is ok, will see later.

Hope I can stick to my £2 budget, it does make me feel like I'm not missing out at work :)
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Afternoon PMO2,

Well done for sticking within your budget, lunch will be a real treat tomorrow!!

Dreading my DD going to secondary school, she's in yr5 now so another year. The school she will most likely go to have you signing up to the PE kit on the open evening and I think its in excess of £50 dependant on what you buy!!

Remember to vote on your way home xx
    Mummytogirls x

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks MTG. Voting done and dusted :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Pork marinating in the fridge for Saturday, beef casserole made ready for tomorrow it just needs cooking.

Dinner cooked and eaten, dishwasher filled and on & kitchen has been cleaned.

Voting has been done.

Didn't check out the car park, lots of time before the end of the month to check it out.

Really looking forward to seeing the Rents tomorrow, I always get excited when I know they're coming down. I'm just like a child :rotfl::rotfl:

Night all xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport