IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Several PCN's from pcm urgent help needed

Options
1235»

Comments

• Lucas01
    Lucas01 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Yeh if I can get to there I'm asking a friend to assist.
  • Lucas01
    edited 24 August 2016 at 2:21PM
    Options
    So update on this. I've made repeated offers to DCBL to come to a payment arrangement, whilst advising that the best course of action would be for PCM Ltd. to accept the £1000 already paid as full and final settlement. As the amount that StepChange have advised I can pay towards the debt based on my income and expenditure (which dcbl have) is £20 per month, which would take about 6.5 years to pay, that's before interest. I've been advised by CaB and separate legal advice that it's going to be very hard for me to do a set aside, and could end up costing me more. As my defence, whilst true, isnt the strongest.

With regards to the 19 fines that are with DRP I have contacted them on a number of occasions to request that they get. PCM to waive these to allow me to be able to commit to a repayment plan with dcbl, as I have no additional disposable income. But with the pending fines is there a way for me to get them squashed, as they are still with the debt collection, not with a court yet?
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I've not gone back to read the whole thread, but .... they are not fines, they are invoices against which court action has been taken and the claim has been won.

Anything sitting with DRP won't go anywhere near a court claim with DRP. So you can tell DRP to FRO and that you'll only deal with PCM or a court claim (which you can then defend and most likely win).
  • Lucas01
    Options
    Yes but I'm having trouble getting anywhere with dcbl or with DRP.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure