PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 11th September 2017

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,781 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    4 loads of washing now drying in the sunshine. Including knickers...they appear to have attempted to go into hiding in the bottom of the laundry basket. And the knicker drawer was *almost* empty :eek:. I have had to double peg them to fir them all on the line!
    Rabbit hutch cleaned; washing up done, just got cat dishes soaking now. Stuff (ie bags, boots and wellies) moved back into car boot.
    I am having a :coffee: then I am going to dust and vacuum the hall, stairs and landing.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello,

Morning decluttered to football, and the less said about that the better ;) needless to say the little thug who bopped my ds on the back of his head when he was about to tackle someone got his just desserts at the end, courtesy of ds buddy who took him out fabulously :p I shouldn't condone but the little !!!!!! was terrorising our whole squad!

Anyway - dinner to be made, ironing to be done and children to clean up! Heating on as we are all damp and cold!

Meh!
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Valli wrote: »
    4 loads of washing now drying in the sunshine. Including knickers...they appear to have attempted to go into hiding in the bottom of the laundry basket. And the knicker drawer was *almost* empty :eek:. I have had to double peg them to fir them all on the line!
    Just how many pairs of knickers do you have, then?? :D
    I have one of those mesh laundry bags, and knickers go straight into that at the end of the day. Saves them getting lost in the bottom of the washing-bin, or worse, getting tangled up in Mr LW's clothes and washed with his stuff (different WM setting).
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • Valli
    edited 17 September 2017 at 2:39PM
    Options
    Not that many, actually LW. Some of DD's were in there too - what I DIDN'T have was line space.
    I was just spreading them out, having created more room, when the heavens opened. Shouted for DS to come and help; good move - was a short, but heavy, shower.
    I've now hung them on the 'smalls' hanger in front of a window. I think it may rain again.
    Friend's just been round with a bag of food; she goes away tomorrow, so I get the F&V she hasn't used.:T
    Hall, stairs and landing cleaned.
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Ground floor dysoned
    Both lawns cut by DH

No washing done as my washing machine has broken. I now have to choose a new one :(
    Pity it was a drying day too. (Raining now though)
  • Mudbath
    Mudbath Posts: 5,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 17 September 2017 at 7:40PM
    Options
    Busy weekend. Work all yesterday and doing 'stuff' today. No washing left (and no ironing either as I don't iron anything :D )

Busy with work tomorrow but hope to do some flying from Tuesday.

Here's to a good week for everyone x
  • Valli
    Options

Thank you Honey Bear
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family